Nestled in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas & surrounded by exquisite natural beauty, Veda5 is a
heavenly abode for those seeking peace and Wellness.
Location: On Neelkanth road, approximately 10 kilometers from the the holy town of Rishikesh in a lush green surrounding, ideally suited for Yoga and Ayurveda.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Neelkanth Road,Rishikesh,Uttarakhand, India|
|Accommodation||:||Deluxe Rooms & Superior Rooms|
|Climate||:||Himalayan (Mild to hot summers and Cool to very cold winters)|
|Temperature||:||5 - 35º C|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Dehradun (DED) (~31 kms) / ~ 1 hr (direct flights from Delhi and many other airports)|
|Nearest Railway Station||:||Dehradun Railway Station (~56 kms) / ~ 1 hr 50 mns|
Why Veda5 Resort?
- A Yoga Retreat in the heart of Spiritual abode - Rishikesh.
- Serenity and vibes of Ganges create ideal ambience for Yoga and Ayurvedic treatments.
- High quality Meditation Huts and Meditation Caves to create unique Wellness Experience.
- Enjoy luxurious, delicious and healthy dining with fresh produce including from their organic farm.
The Veda5 Resort has:
- Facilities available for Panchkarma, Medical Consultation, Detox and Meditation, Yoga Teacher Training.
- Extensive range of luxurious Ayurvedic treatments, massages and wellness therapies.
For rates beyond Sep'2020, please email us at email@example.com or call +919873040457
What is included in the tour
- Pre booking chat over phone to help you decide the right package
- Ayurveda Doctor Consultation.
- Accommodation for 3 nights or more as per the chosen package and room category.
- Veda5 vegetarian cuisine - Healthy Breakfast,Lunch and Dinners
- Poolside evening tea.
- Daily Ayurveda Treatment (60 mns)
- Ayurveda cooking class
- Half day excursion once during stay.
- Cultural program (only saturdays)
- Daily Yoga and scheduled Meditation and Temple trek.
- Airport transfers from Dehradun Airport (DED).
The minimum duration for Rejuvenation and De-stress package at Veda5 Resort is 3 nights. However, packages are also available for 07 nights and 11 nights.
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Interpreter for Non - English / Non - Hindi languages available for groups (optional & chargeable basis).
- Suitable for Wellness Explorers looking for a short but effective Rejuvenation and De-stress package in a Spiritual environment.
- Resort connected via road (~6 hrs) from Delhi.
- Supports the being with longevity, memory and mental boost.
- Good health, youth, great complexion, voice and strength of sensory and motor organs are some of the other benefits of this program.
- Nurture and improved sense of energy, vitality and enthusiasm for life.
- Encourage a balanced sleep cycle.
- Improve overall health.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Yoga Session
- Vegetarian Buffet Breakfast
- Ayurveda treatment (60 mns)
- Healthy Vegetarian Lunch
- Meditation / Temple trek (as per schedule)
- Poolside evening tea
- Healthy Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time