Western Highlights Tour of USA provides you an opportunity to see the west side of America in the most efficient and cost effective manner. If you are looking to visit the "must see" places on the Western Coast of America, this USA Western Highlights tour package is the right choice for you.
- USA West Coast is covered at a reasonable pace in 10 Nights & 11 Days. Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
See below what this tour has to offer to a discerning visitor like you.
What is included in the tour
- Round-trip economy class airfare with taxes
- One - time visa fees for USA
- Travel insurance policy
- 10 Breakfasts at the hotel and 01 All you can eat buffet in Las Vegas
- 03 Nights accommodation at Park Central Hotel or similar, San Francisco
- 01 Night accommodation at Piccadily Inn Shaw or similar, Yosemite Gateway
- 03 Nights accommodation at Luxor Las Vegas - Pyramid Rooms or similar, Las Vegas
- 03 Night Saccommodation at Crowne Plaza LAX or similar, Los Angeles
- Enjoy a welcome reception where you will meet your fellow travelers
- Take in the sites and sounds of the City by the Bay, San Francisco, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, and Fisherman’s Wharf
- Feel the mists of the magnificent falls at Yosemite National Park (weather permitting)
- Traverse the Mojave Desert and see its indigenous Joshua Trees
- Enjoy leisure time for shopping, gambling, eating, or all of the above in glitzy Las Vegas
- Post an Instagram of yourself at the iconic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Witness the manmade majesty of Hoover Dam, the tallest in the United States
- Enjoy a full day excursion to the west Rim of the Grand Canyon, taking in its natural majesty
- Discover the famed mid-century architecture relaxed vibes of “Hollywood’s desert retreat” during a visit to Palm Springs
- Stroll the Hollywood Walk of Fame and find your favorite celebrity’s star
- Get a glimpse of all the glamour Los Angeles has to offer with stops at some of its most famous spots
- Arrival / Departure transfers (via Shuttle).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunches and dinners. You have both the freedom and choice to decide. Don't worry, your friendly tour manager is always at your help.
- Tips and Porterage
- Water & drinks during meals.
- Personal expenses during the trip
- Any item that is not indicated in the above program.
- All extra services.
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
EXPERIENCE MORE (Optional tours at extra cost) :
Given below is the list of tours offered as optional experiences. Contact us for the cost.
- Hop on board a cable car during an extensive night tour of San Francisco and enjoy dinner tonight in the “City by the Bay”
- Ride a bike across the Golden Gate Bridge with vast views of the San Francisco Bay
- Escape from the city to experience the natural beauty of Muir Woods and the quaint coastal hamlet of Sausalito
- Take a full day excursion to experience the charm of Monterey and Carmel, traversing portions of the famed 17 Mile drive in Pebble Beach
- Experience the glitz and glam of Las Vegas during an extensive evening tour
- Enjoy more of the excitement that Vegas has to offer with a dinner show
- Discover the vast majesty of the Grand Canyon from above with helicopter flight
- Fulfill a thrill seeker’s dream by walking above the Grand Canyon over the glass floors of the Skywalk
- Take a full day excursion from Las Vegas to experience the unparalleled natural beauty of Zion National Park
- Enjoy thrilling rides and a bit of Hollywood history during a half-day visit to Universal Studios
- Experience the coastal vibes of San Diego with a full day sightseeing tour of the city, including lunch
- With this tour, you will have the opportunity to travel and make friends with co-travelers from different countries.
- The tour is operated by the most renowned and one of the largest Escorted Tours Operators in America. You are in trusted hands. Travel worry free.
- Handpicked hotels near City - Centre for comfortable city experience.
- Exclusive coach for the group to ensure maximum coverage.
- Services of a Dedicated English Speaking Tour Manager from start to end to ensure hassle free travel.
- Maximum Inclusions & no hidden / extra charges.
- Flexible date options to choose from.
- GoGanges assurance of quality.
SAN FRANCISCO ARRIVAL Day 1: Arrive in San Francisco and you will be transferred to your hotel where you will meet with your Tour Director in the evening. Your tours start from next day.
SAN FRANCISCO Day 2: This morning, join a half-day city tour which includes Union Square, the Civic Center and Fisherman’s Wharf. From the top of Twin Peaks, enjoy the spectacular view and see for yourself why many consider San Francisco the most beautiful city in America. Enjoy the afternoon at leisure in “the City by the Bay”, perhaps a cable car ride to Fisherman’s Wharf where one may enjoy a “Taste of San Francisco”: local seafood, famous sourdough breads or decadent Ghiradelli’s Chocolate. Or take a stroll by Sea Lions’ Marina to observe them frolic and play. Be sure to gaze across the bay to Alcatraz Island where “America’s Most Wanted” such as Al Capone and ”Machine Gun” Kelly were incarcerated. Or visit Union Square for a shopping stop at Macy’s Department Store. Your ATI Tour Director will be on hand to assist you in planning your next two days in the city.
SAN FRANCISCO (MONTEREY/CARMEL -17-MILE DRIVE OPTIONAL) Day 3: Join an optional tour to Monterey and Carmel. Travel along the Pacific Coast to the Monterey Bay Peninsula. Visit Cannery Row, WESTERN HIGHLIGHTS made famous by the John Steinbeck novel. Your optional package includes admission to the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, showcasing some 200 exhibits on marine life and one of the most respected aquariums in the world. Continue on the 17-Mile Drive, admiring the natural scenery and gorgeous homes. Enjoy time in the charming community of Carmel, known for its art galleries and shops before returning to San Francisco.
SAN FRANCISCO - YOSEMITE Day 4: Join the group for an included all day adventure to Yosemite National Park. Known for its magnificent waterfalls (seasonal), granite peaks and remarkable wildlife, Yosemite is one of America’s favorite National Parks. We will explore the park by motorcoach, but you will also have time on the valley floor to enjoy the spectacular scenery and enjoy an included all American picnic. This evening enjoy an included reception with your tour director and fellow passengers.
YOSEMITE - MOJAVE DESERT - LAS VEGAS Day 5: Today, travel through the Mojave Desert on your way to Las Vegas. A late afternoon arrival in the dazzling “Entertainment Capital of the World” will give you enough time to start enjoying this fantastic city right away. Your ATI Tour Director will assist you in arranging all you want to do whether it is shopping, seeing a show, enjoying the fine dining, or joining an optional evening tour.
LAS VEGAS - GRAND CANYON - LAS VEGAS Day 6: This morning we stop at the iconic Las Vegas Welcome Sign where you may wish to capture a photo memory of Las Vegas before making your way to an included day trip to the Grand Canyon. On the way, admire the beauty of Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the U.S. formed by the Hoover Dam. At the Grand Canyon, you will have time to explore the views on your own and if you choose, join an optional helicopter trip over the canyon, a rafting trip on the Colorado, or walk on the Skywalk platform.
LAS VEGAS (ZION OPTIONAL) Day 7: The day is yours to choose how you spend it. Maybe do a little shopping at one of the fine shopping outlets in Las Vegas, lounge by the pool, or join an optional tour. One of the possibilities would be a full day trip to Zion National Park. Zion is known for its majestic canyons, waterfalls, and amazing wildlife. Your day visit will include a guided walk as well as an All-American picnic lunch.
LAS VEGAS - LOS ANGELES Day 8: Today your journey takes you from Las Vegas through Palm Springs, the winter playground for Hollywood royalty, with its lively downtown area and immaculately kept golf courses at the base of the rugged San Jacinto Mountains. This city in the desert was once known as the winter retreat of stars like Frank Sinatra, Jane Russell and Elvis Presley. Today it is a flourishing resort town with great shops, restaurants and year round desert climate. A sea of wind turbines mark the entrance to this desert oasis. Along the way you will pass through Indio, home to the International Date Festival due to the abundance of this crop in the Coachella Valley. In the late afternoon, arrive in Los Angeles.
LOS ANGELES - HOLLYWOOD - BEVERLY HILLS - LOS ANGELES Day 9: This morning, you will enjoy a comprehensive city tour of Los Angeles including the hip Santa Monica, glamorous Hollywood and posh Beverly Hills. You will be able to stop by the “finish line” of Historic Route 66, see an iconic Californian lifeguard tower made famous by “Baywatch”, walk on the boulevard of stars and take a great photo of the famous Hollywood sign. The afternoon is yours to explore more on your own or join an optional excursion to Universal Studios where you will learn all about how movies are made.
LOS ANGELES (THE O.C./SAN DIEGO) Day 10: Today enjoy an optional full day excursion to San Diego. Travel south through San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente to San Diego, the second largest city in California. San Diego enjoys year round mild weather and a location on the San Diego Bay. Enjoy a city tour including the historic Old Town, the Gas Lamp district, and the bay front picturesque Seaport Village. For a different view of the city, you can join an optional cruise on the bay before returning to Los Angeles in the late afternoon.
LOS Angeles - DEPARTURE Day 11: Post breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight.Carry home wonderful memories of your trip.