Coast to Coast tour of USA provides you an opportunity to see the west and eastern side of America in the most efficient and cost effective manner. If you are looking to visit the "must see" places of America, this USA tour package is the right choice for you.
- US West and East Coasts covered at a reasonable pace in 13 Nights & 14 Days. Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
See below what this tour has to offer to a discerning visitor like you.
What is included in the tour
- Round-trip economy class airfare with taxes
- One - time visa fees for USA and Canada
- Travel insurance policy
- 02 Nights accommodation at The Dylan hotel or similar, New York
- 01 Night accommodation at Best Western Cairn Croft or similar, Niagara Falls - Canada
- 01 Night accommodation at Sure Stay Collection by Best Western or similar, Amish Country
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel Alexandria Mark Centre or similar, Washington DC
- 02 Nights accommodation at Holiday Inn Anaheim or similar, Los Angeles
- 01 Night accommodation at We Ko Pa Resort or similar, Phoenix / Scottsdale
- 01 Night accommodation at Yavapai West or similar, Grand Canyon
- 01 Night accommodation at Best Western Lake Powell or similar, Lake Powell
- 01 Night accommodation at Ruby's Inn or similar, Byrce Canyon
- 02 Nights accommodation at Luxor Las Vegas - Pyramid Rooms or similar, Las Vegas
- Morning sightseeing tour of iconic Manhattan including Times Square
- Travel the wine country of upstate New York and stop for Wine tasting in Watkins Glen
- Visit Niagara Falls and renown Floral Clock with Westminster Chimes
- Experience Gettysburg: the most famous battle site in the American Civil War
- Day sightseeing tour of San Diego
- Visit “Hollywood’s desert retreat”: Palm Springs
- Gaze at the majestic Grand Canyon
- Tour a Navajo Indian Reservation and stop at Monument Valley
- Explore Bryce Canyon National Park
- Leisure time in vibrant Las Vegas
- Photo stop at the landmark “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Arrival / Departure transfers (via Shuttle).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Breakfasts , lunches and dinners.
- Tips and Porterage
- Tips for the driver, local guide, all meals inside & outside of hotels.
- Water & drinks during meals.
- Personal expenses during the trip
- Any item that is not indicated in the above program.
- All extra services.
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- With this tour, you will have the opportunity to travel and make friends with co-travelers from different countries.
- The tour is operated by the most renowned and one of the largest Escorted Tours Operators in America. You are in trusted hands. Travel worry free.
- Handpicked hotels near City - Centre for comfortable city experience.
- Exclusive coach for the group to ensure maximum coverage.
- Services of a Dedicated English Speaking Tour Manager from start to end to ensure hassle free travel.
- Maximum Inclusions & no hidden / extra charges.
- Flexible date options to choose from.
- GoGanges assurance of quality.
NEW YORK ARRIVAL Day 1: Arrive in New York City and transfer independently to your hotel where you will meet your ATI Tour Director. NEW YORK
NEW YORK Day 2: This morning enjoy a city tour of New York which includes some of the most famous sights of Manhattan, such as the Empire State Building, Time Square and Central Park. The afternoon and evening are at leisure. Your ATI Tour Director will assist you in making plans. May we suggest a stroll through Central Park, a bird’s eye view on a Manhattan helicopter tour (optional) or reenact history with a kiss in Times Square. Bring your camera!
NEW YORK - THE FINGER LAKES - NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA Day 3: Today, drive across New York state through the Finger Lakes Country and cross the Canadian border arriving at one of the world’s natural wonders, breathtaking Niagara Falls. Indulge in a spot of wine-tasting at Watkins Glen, on the shores of Lake Seneca, named for the Seneca Indian Nation. Spend the evening at the romantic Niagara Falls.
NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA - AMISH COUNTRY Day 4: This morning you will have time to explore the Falls. Perhaps stroll along Table Rock to view the thundering water of Horseshoe Falls or journey with Hornblower Cruises along the base of the falls followed by lunch at Skylon Towers (optional). Join us on an optional trip to Skylon Tower for lunch at its revolving restaurant. Skylon Tower, hovering 775 feet above Niagara gorge, features an observation deck that affords views of an 8,000 mile area, almost as far as the eye can see. Depart Niagara and travel into Pennsylvania Dutch country, also known as Amish Country, for your overnight stay.
AMISH COUNTRY - GETTYSBURG - WASHINGTON, D.C. Day 5: This morning travel through the Appalachian Mountains along the picturesque Susquehanna River, the longest river on the American East Coast. This afternoon, visit the historic Gettysburg Civil War National Battleground, site of the largest battle ever fought on American soil, and the place where Abraham Lincoln gave his famous address in 1863. Afterwards, you will journey to the Nation’s capital, Washington, D.C. Enjoy a memorable evening tour in this exciting city (optional).
WASHINGTON, D.C. - LOS ANGELES Day 6: Today, transfer to the airport for your flight to Los Angeles, where you will be met on arrival and transferred to your hotel (airfare cost included).
LOS ANGELES - THE O.C. - SAN DIEGO - LOS ANGELES Day 7: Travel south through San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente to San Diego, the second - largest city in California, renowned for its yearround mild weather. Following a city tour, visit picturesque Seaport Village, San Diego’s relaxing bay front marketplace. Return to Los Angeles for the evening.
LOS ANGELES - PALM SPRINGS - PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE Day 8: Today your journey takes you through Palm Springs, the winter playground for Hollywood royalty, with its lively downtown area and immaculately kept golf courses at the base of the rugged San Jacinto Mountains. A sea of wind turbines mark the entrance to this desert oasis. Along the way you will pass through Indio, home of the international Date Festival due to the abundance of this crop in the Coachella Valley. We continue across the desert through Arizona’s State Capital, Phoenix, to Scottsdale.
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE - SEDONA - GRAND CANYON Day 9: Travel through the Sonoran Desert, the richest, most biologically diverse desert ecosystem in the Americas. Continue to Sedona and see the spectacular red rock scenery. Situated in a unique geological area, Sedona is encircled by distinctive red-rock monoliths with such names as Cathedral and Coffee Pot. Drive through the breathtaking Oak Creek Canyon before arriving at Grand Canyon National Park. Majestic Grand Canyon National Park is one of the 7 great natural wonders of the world. Stop at the rim to fully experience this mile-deep colorful canyon’s plunging gorges, and rising spires formed by the mighty Colorado River.
GRAND CANYON - MONUMENT VALLEY - PAGE/LAKE POWELL Day 10: Leaving the Canyon, stop at Desert View this morning and see the Canyon bathed in the early light. As you journey further today, you will enter the Navajo Indian Reservation, passing the trading post of Cameron. Continue through the Painted Desert toward Monument Valley, an area that embodies perhaps the most definitive and iconic images of the American West. In the afternoon, enter the town of Page, situated on a mesa above the Colorado River, in the Lake Powell Region. Enjoy an evening at leisure.
PAGE/LAKE POWELL - KANAB - BRYCE CANYON Day 11: Visit the mighty Glen Canyon Dam, the second highest concrete-arch dam in America. From here you’ll enjoy views of stunning Lake Powell, where crystal blue water laps against towering red-rock canyon walls. Later today enter the state of Utah. Pass through the town of Kanab before visiting spectacular Bryce Canyon, where a tour through a multi-colored world of sandstone spires and pinnacles, “hoodoos”, will dazzle the eye. This evening, weather permitting, be sure to gaze upon the spectacular night sky filled with sparkling stars and brilliant constellations.
BRYCE CANYON - ZION - LAS VEGAS Day 12: Travel today to Zion National Park and see the massive rock formations carved by wind, time, and the Virgin River. This afternoon experience the contrast of Las Vegas, the dazzling “Entertainment Capital of the World,” where round-the-clock shopping, nightly shows, and of course gambling are at your fingertips.
LAS VEGAS Day 13: Today is at leisure for you to enjoy the many attractions that Las Vegas has to offer. In addition to world-class shopping, bustling casinos, and Broadway-caliber shows, you might simply stroll the famous Strip taking in its amazing sights and sounds, or lie by the pool at your hotel, soaking up the sun. Make sure to bring your appetite, as Las Vegas boasts some of the country’s top restaurants.
LAS VEGAS - LOS ANGELES Day 14: Bid farewell to the glitz and glamor of Las Vegas and begin your journey back to Los Angeles. Your tour concludes upon arrival in Los Angeles.