This USA and Canada tour provides you an opportunity to see the eastern side of America and the best of Canada in the most efficient and cost effective manner. If you are looking to visit the "must see" places on the Eastern Coast of America and best of Canada, this USA and Canada tour package is the right choice for you.
- USA East Coast and Canada highlights are covered at a reasonable pace in 10 Nights & 11 Days. Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
See below what this tour has to offer to a discerning visitor like you.
What is included in the tour
- Round-trip economy class airfare with taxes
- One - time visa fees for USA and Canada
- Travel insurance policy
- 01 Night accommodation at The Dylan hotel or similar, New York City
- 01 Night accommodation at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline or similar, Boston
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel Universal or similar, Quebec city
- 01 Night accommodation at Gouverneur Hotel Place Dupuis or similar, Montreal
- 01 Night accommodation at Bond Place Hotel or similar, Toronto
- 01 Night accommodation at Best Western Cairn Croft Inn or similar, Niagra Falls
- 01 Night accommodation at Wyndham Garden York or similar, Amish Country
- 02 Nights accommodation at Washington Hilton or similar, Washington D.C.
- 01 Night accommodation at Roosevelt New York or similar, New York City
- Welcome Reception where you will meet your fellow travelers and perhaps go out on the town together in the city that never sleeps!
- Retrace the start of the American Revolution by experiencing Boston’s historic Freedom Trail
- Travel through Vermont and New Hampshire, visiting a quintessential New England town
- Tour UNESCO world heritage sites of Old and New Quebec City
- Feel the mists while taking in the natural wonder of Niagara Falls
- Walk the hallowed grounds of Gettysburg, the most decisive battle the American Civil War
- Get an up-close taste of Amish culture at traditional farmhouse museum in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- See the seats of power of American Government with a grand city tour of Washington, D.C.
- Explore the birthplace of America in Philadelphia by seeing where it all started at Independence Hall and capturing a glimpse of the iconic Liberty Hall
- Arrival / Departure transfers (via Shuttle).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Breakfasts, Lunches and dinners. You have both the freedom and choice to decide. Don't worry, your friendly tour manager is always at your help.
- Tips and Porterage
- Water & drinks during meals.
- Personal expenses during the trip
- Any item that is not indicated in the above program.
- All extra services.
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
EXPERIENCE MORE (Optional tours at extra cost) :
Given below is the list of tours offered as optional experiences. Contact us for the cost.
- Dine at a traditional Canadian Maple Sugar Farm
- Enjoy the renowned cuisine of Quebec amidst the old world charm of Montreal’s historic district
- Take in the Toronto cityscape atop the CN Tower, the largest freestanding tower in the world
- Experience Niagara Falls “up close” experience with a boat ride under the falls followed by lunch atop the Skylon Tower
- Capture the stunning lit up landmarks of Washington, D.C. with a night tour and dinner in fashionable Georgetown
- With this tour, you will have the opportunity to travel and make friends with co-travelers from different countries.
- The tour is operated by the most renowned and one of the largest Escorted Tours Operators in America. You are in trusted hands. Travel worry free.
- Handpicked hotels near City - Centre for comfortable city experience.
- Exclusive coach for the group to ensure maximum coverage.
- Services of a Dedicated English Speaking Tour Manager from start to end to ensure hassle free travel.
- Maximum Inclusions & no hidden / extra charges.
- Flexible date options to choose from.
- GoGanges assurance of quality.
NEW YORK ARRIVAL Day 1: Arrive in New York and you will be transferred to your hotel where you will meet with your Tour Director in the evening. Your tours start from next day.
NEW YORK - BOSTON Day 2: Depart NYC for historic New England. Travel along the Long Island Sound to historic Boston, MA. Enjoy a walking tour along the Freedom Trail which begins at the Boston Common and winds beside the State House, King’s Chapel, the old South Meeting House, the Boston Massacre site and the fronts of many taverns and pubs where America’s “Founding Fathers” toasted freedom. Walk the cobblestone streets of Beacon Hill steeped in history which contains one of the city’s most beautiful neighborhoods. Motorcoach tour commences. Joining passengers meet in the lobby of the Hotel at 07:30 hours for a 08:00 hours departure.
BOSTON - NEW ENGLAND - QUÉBEC CITY Day 3: This morning travel through the rural New England states of New Hampshire and Vermont on your way to Canada. You will pass through small picturesque villages and the White Mountains, particularly beautiful during the fall foliage. You’ll cross the international border to enter the Canadian province of Québec. Perhaps visit an authentic maple farm and this evening, take the opportunity to sample some of the celebrated French Canadian cuisine (optional).
QUÉBEC CITY - MONTRÉAL Day 4: Begin the day with a tour of Québec City, the French capital of the province and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Highlights include the Québec Provincial Parliament Building and the Citadelle. Then enjoy a walking tour of the walled city, where you will see the Chateau de Frontenac, as well as unparalleled views of the Saint Lawrence River. Then you may want to enjoy a delicious pastry, baguette or candy treat or if time allows, may we suggest a visit to Rue du Tresor before departing to Montréal. Upon arrival, go on a tour of Old Montréal, the area known as the “Vieux Port,” with stops at Place Jacques Cartier & Notre Dame Basilica.
MONTRÉAL - OTTAWA - TORONTO Day 5: Depart Montréal for the capital of Canada, Ottawa. This vibrant city of parks and flowers boasts one of the most impressive parliament buildings in the world. In the afternoon, continue along the 1,000 Islands Parkway to the largest English-speaking city in Canada, Toronto, located on the shore of Lake Ontario. Join an optional excursion on the St. Lawrence River which explores the magnificent scenery on a relaxing cruise.
TORONTO - NIAGARA FALLS Day 6: Begin the day with a drive through Toronto’s impressive collection of modern skyscrapers, most notably, the CN Tower, one of the world’s tallest free-standing structure (1,815 ft./553 m). Do you dare to stand on the glass floor located more than 300 meters above Toronto (optional)? Continue along Lake Ontario, crossing the Welland Canal, before arriving at Niagara Falls, where you will be amazed at this natural wonder. Stroll along Table Rock, see the unique Floral Clock and view the thundering water of the Horseshoe Falls. Perhaps take an optional tour on the renowned Hornblower Cruises at the base of the Falls.
NIAGARA FALLS - GETTYSBURG - AMISH COUNTRY Day 7: Today ride through the rolling farmland of upstate New York, known as the Finger Lakes Region, and enter the Keystone State of Pennsylvania. This afternoon, visit the historic Gettysburg Civil War National Battleground, site of the largest battle ever fought on American soil and the place where President Lincoln gave his famous address in 1863. Travel along the Susquehanna River to South Pennsylvania for overnight.
AMISH COUNTRY - WASHINGTON, D.C. Day 8: Travel through rural countryside to Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Visit an Amish Museum and see their 300-year-old tradition of simple living (admission included). The Amish people live in a world that stopped in the mid1850s. They use no electricity, mechanical devices, nor modern equipment. In the afternoon, continue to the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C.
WASHINGTON, D.C. Day 9: Enjoy a tour of the National’s Capitol with such highlights as: the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the White House and Arlington National Cemetery, site of the JFK Memorial. Spend the remainder of the day exploring some of the many museums comprising the Smithsonian Institute or simply walk the banks of the Potomac River.
WASHINGTON, D.C. - PHILADELPHIA - NEW YORK Day 10: Transfer to New York via Philadelphia, known as the “City of Brotherly Love”, where you will stop to visit Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. For passengers leaving the tour in Washington, D.C., tour ends upon check-out from your hotel.
NEW YORK - DEPARTURE Day 11: Post breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight.Carry home wonderful memories of your trip.