New York to Hollywood tour of USA provides you an opportunity to see the west and eastern side of America in the most efficient and cost effective manner. If you are looking to visit the "must see" places of America, this USA tour package is the right choice for you.
- US West and East Coasts covered at a reasonable pace in 19 Nights & 20 Days. Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
See below what this tour has to offer to a discerning visitor like you.
What is included in the tour
- Round-trip economy class airfare with taxes
- One - time visa fees for USA and Canada
- Travel insurance policy
- 01 Night accommodation at The Lexington Hotel or similar, New York
- 02 Nights accommodation at Embassy Row Hotel or similar, Washington DC
- 01 Night accommodation at Best Western Cairn Croft or similar, Niagara Falls - Canada
- 01 Night accommodation at Best Western Greenfield Inn or similar, Detroit
- 02 Nights accommodation at South Loop Hotel Chicago or similar, Chicago
- 01 Night accommodation at Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel or similar, Sioux City
- 01 Night accommodation at Baymont by Wyndham Kestone or similar, Rapid City
- 01 Night accommodation at Buffalo Bill Village or similar, Cody
- 01 Night accommodation at Gray Wolf Inn / Brandin Iron Inn or similar, Yellowstone
- 01 Night accommodation at Little America Hotel or similar, Salt Lake City
- 01 Night accommodation at Byrce View Lodge or similar, Byrce Canyon
- 01 Night accommodation at Days Hotel or similar, Flagstaff
- 01 Night accommodation at Luxor Las Vegas - Pyramid Rooms or similar, Las Vegas
- 02 Night Saccommodation at Crowne Plaza LAX or similar, Los Angeles
- 01 Night accommodation at Holiday Inn Express Solvang or similar, Central Coast
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel Carlton or similar, San Francisco
- Welcome Drink at your New York Hotel
- Explore the birthplace of America: Philadelphia and visit the Liberty Bell
- Grand city tour of Washington DC
- Stroll the National Mall and its famous Memorials: Lincoln, Washington and more….
- Experience Gettysburg: the most famous battle site in the American Civil War
- Visit Niagara Falls and renown Floral Clock with Westminster Chimes
- Visit the Henry Ford Museum and an automobile production plant
- Orientation tour of downtown Chicago including Lake Shore Drive, Navy Pier & the Magnificent Mile
- See the famous carving of the 4 American Presidents’ faces: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Roosevelt at Mount Rushmore
- Discover the world’s first National Park: Yellowstone
- Tour Salt Lake City including Temple Square, home to the Mormon Tabernacle
- Explore Bryce Canyon National Park
- Travel the historic Route 66, stopping at the iconic town of Seligman
- Photo stop at the landmark “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Travel across the Mojave Desert and see its indigenous Joshua Trees
- Orientation tour of Los Angeles including stops at some of its most famous spots
- See Hollywood and its ‘Sidewalk of the Stars’
- Travel California’s central coast and its rich agricultural plains
- Visit Monterey including Cannery Row, inspiration for American author John Steinbeck
- Journey through one of America’s most renown technology hubs: Silicon Valley
- Arrival / Departure transfers (via Shuttle).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Breakfasts , lunches and dinners. You have both the freedom and choice to decide. Don't worry, your friendly tour manager is always at your help.
- Tips and Porterage
- Water & drinks during meals.
- Personal expenses during the trip
- Any item that is not indicated in the above program.
- All extra services.
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
EXPERIENCE MORE (Optional tours at extra cost) :
Given below is the list of tours offered as optional experiences. Contact us for the cost.
- Washington Night Tour with dinner in fashionable Georgetown
- Enjoy a Niagara Falls “close up” experience: a boat ride at it base followed by lunch atop the Skylon Tower
- Enjoy a river cruise in Chicago, seeing the works of famous American architects
- Ride to the top of Willis Tower and enjoy the spectacular view (weather permitting)
- Dinner at the Roof Restaurant in Salt Lake City with panoramic views of Temple Square
- Dinner and boot stompin’ fun to cowboy music at Bryce Canyon
- Grand Canyon helicopter flight
- Fly over Lake Powell and enjoy a Monument Valley tour
- Las Vegas evening Tour
- Dinner at Bubba Gump’s in Long Beach
- Visit Universal Studios
- With this tour, you will have the opportunity to travel and make friends with co-travelers from different countries.
- The tour is operated by the most renowned and one of the largest Escorted Tours Operators in America. You are in trusted hands. Travel worry free.
- Handpicked hotels near City - Centre for comfortable city experience.
- Exclusive coach for the group to ensure maximum coverage.
- Services of a Dedicated English Speaking Tour Manager from start to end to ensure hassle free travel.
- Maximum Inclusions & no hidden / extra charges.
- Flexible date options to choose from.
- GoGanges assurance of quality.
NEW YORK ARRIVAL Day 1: Arrive in New York City and you will be transferred to your hotel where you will meet with your Tour Director in the evening. Your tours start from next day.
NEW YORK - PHILADELPHIA - WASHINGTON, D.C. Day 2: We depart New York for Philadelphia, where we spend the morning exploring the historic district of the “City of Brotherly Love” and the birthplace of a nation. See the Liberty Bell, and stroll through Independence National Historic Park and Mall. Then continue to the nation’s capital,
Washington, D.C. WASHINGTON, D.C. Day 3: Enjoy a city tour with such highlights as the U.S. Capitol Building, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, the White House and Arlington National Cemetery, site of the JFK Memorial. Spend the remainder of the day exploring some of the many museums comprising the Smithsonian Institute or simply stroll the banks of the Potomac River.
WASHINGTON, D.C. - GETTYSBURG - NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA Day 4: Today, visit Gettysburg National Military Park, site of one of the most decisive battles during the American Civil War, and the place where Abraham Lincoln gave his famous address in 1863. We then travel through upstate New York to Buffalo and finally cross the international border into Canada, where the thundering noise and mist of Niagara Falls permeates the air. NIAGARA FALLS,
CANADA - THE GREAT LAKES - DETROIT Day 5: Spend the morning sightseeing at Niagara Falls. Stroll along Table Rock and view the thundering waters of Horseshoe Falls. In the late afternoon, return to the United States, crossing the border and continuing to your hotel in a suburb of Detroit, known as “Motor City USA”.
DETROIT - CHICAGO Day 6: This morning starts with first a visit to the Rouge Factory followed by the Henry Ford Museum. After time exploring the many exhibits THE GREAT AMERICAN CROSSING of the museum we will visit the nearby Ford plant and watch a modern production vehicle roll off the ever busy factory floor. We then leave the Motor City behind and travel inland to the south of Lake Michigan to reach Chicago for our overnight stay.
CHICAGO Day 7: Today we will enjoy a short tour of the city’s highlights including Lake Shore Drive, the Magnificent Mile and Navy Pier. The rest of the day is at leisure.
CHICAGO - MISSISSIPPI RIVER CROSSING - SIOUX CITY Day 8: Travel through Midwest farm country abundant in corn fields, wheat fields and dairy farms. Then we cross the mighty Mississippi River and travel into the state of Iowa to arrive just as Lewis & Clark did 200 years ago on the banks of the Missouri River. Overnight in Sioux City.
SIOUX CITY - BADLANDS - MT. RUSHMORE - RAPID CITY Day 9: Travel westward through the grasslands of South Dakota and onwards to Badlands National Park, once home to the buffalo and antelope, and filled with colorful rock formations. Then we continue on to the Black Hills, sacred to the Plains Indians and home to Mount Rushmore.
RAPID CITY - BIGHORN MOUNTAINS - CODY Day 10: Enter the state of Wyoming, which has twelve mountain ranges intermixed with deserts and rolling grasslands, and continue to Cody for the night. If overnight in Cody is not possible due to weather or adverse road conditions in Yellowstone, overnight will be in Billings Livingston, Montana.
CODY - YELLOWSTONE Day 11: Drive past the mountains in Wyoming to Yellowstone, America’s first National Park, and enjoy a sightseeing tour of this immense geothermal wonderland including: geysers, waterfalls, wildlife and canyons. Highlights will include Yellowstone Lake, Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Canyon’s majestic falls, and the beautiful Hayden Valley
YELLOWSTONE - GRAND TETON - SALT LAKE CITY Day 12: Travel through Grand Teton National Park (weather permitting) and see awesome mountain peaks towering over 13,000 ft. Visit the Snake River Outlook and try your eye at capturing the stunning landscape made famous by Ansel Adam’s iconic shot. Later, arrive in Utah, known for the Mormon Community, and take a short tour of its capital, Salt Lake City. The followers of Brigham Young built one of the best-planned cities in the country. See the State Capital building and visit famed Temple Square and the Tabernacle before arriving at the hotel for the evening.
SALT LAKE CITY - BRYCE CANYON Day 13: Continue today to spectacular Bryce Canyon, where a tour through a multi-colored world of sandstone spires and pinnacles, “hoodoos”, will dazzle the eye. This evening, weather permitting, be sure to gaze upon the spectacular night sky filled with sparkling stars & brilliant constellations.
BRYCE CANYON - LAKE POWELL - GRAND CANYON - FLAGSTAFF Day 14: Depart Bryce Canyon this morning and journey to stunning Lake Powell, where crystal blue water laps against towering red-rock canyon walls. Lake Powell is the second-largest man made lake in America, and one in a series of lakes formed by the damming of the Colorado River. Then visit colossal Grand Canyon National Park, one of the seven great natural wonders of the world. Stop at the Canyon rim to fully experience this mile-deep canyon’s plunging gorges, rising spires, extinct volcanoes and, below the rim, the winding Colorado River. Overnight in Flagstaff, a famed stop on Historic Route 66.
FLAGSTAFF - SELIGMAN/ROUTE 66 - LAS VEGAS Day 15: This morning depart Flagstaff and travel on to Las Vegas, the dazzling “Entertainment Capital of the World”. Along the way, pass through Seligman, a town built along the famed Route 66 that looks as if it were frozen in time sixty years ago. The remainder of the day is at leisure for you to explore the dazzling Las Vegas Strip.
LAS VEGAS - MOJAVE DESERT - BEVERLY HILLS - LOS ANGELES Day 16: Travel to Los Angeles through the Mojave Desert, where clusters of unique Joshua trees dot the mountainous landscape. Upon arrival in Los Angeles you will enjoy a tour through the “City of Angels” including Hollywood, Sunset Strip and parts of Beverly Hills, before reaching your hotel.
LOS ANGELES Day 17: Today we suggest an optional full-day tour visiting the world’s largest movie studio and theme park: Universal Studios. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover behind the scenes secrets of legendary films or perhaps, for the more adventurous, take one of the Studios’ feature rides.
LOS ANGELES - MALIBU - SANTA BARBARA - CENTRAL COAST Day 18: Leave Los Angeles in the morning and travel north through one of California’s favorite vacation spots, Santa Barbara, where palm-lined walkways border white sandy beaches. The city is famous for its mission and Spanish heritage. Along the way, stop at an iconic California lifeguard tower made famous in “Baywatch”.
CENTRAL COAST - CARMEL / MONTEREY - SAN FRANCISCO Day 19: Today we make our way north to Carmel, home of actor/director Clint Eastwood. Enjoy browsing the shops and galleries of this famous artists’ colony. Traveling further north, visit Monterey’s Old Fisherman’s Wharf. Stroll the Pier to Cannery Row, brought to fame by John Steinbeck’s novel. In the afternoon pass the fertile valleys of Castroville and Santa Clara en route to San Francisco, the “City by the Bay.” Tour concludes upon arrival at the hotel.
SAN FRANCISCO - DEPARTURE Day 20: Post breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight.Carry home wonderful memories of your trip.