A trip to Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is a famous tourists destination which attracts travelers from all over the globe. Famous for its historical evolutions, spectacular beaches, diverse forests, breathtaking tea plantations, architecturally sound temples etc Srilanka is a place which should not miss from your bucket list. If you are looking for International destination. You can get best deals on India to Sri Lanka tour packages.
Srilanka Tour Packages from India
There are various packages available by which you can visit the island at an affordable price. Sri Lanka Tour Packages from India includes round trips in flights, stay at decent hotels and exploring the famous spots of Sri Lanka at reasonable packages. You can select any of those packages and make your vacation an exciting one.
Places to Visit
1. Sigiriya: Located in the Matale district if Srilanka, this famous rock fortress and place is a UNESCO World Heritage site. tourists can climb up the rock and witness the beautiful gardens, ancients, ruins, painted walls and ponds surrounding it.
2. Adam’s Peak: The 2243 metres tall mountain is a famous religious place of the Buddhists which is famous for containing the footprints of Lord Buddha at its peak. Experiencing sunrise from the mountain peak is one of the best things you can witness in Sri Lanka tour packages from India customised by Goganges.
3. Galle: This spectacular city , also a famous UNESCO world heritage site is made up of villas and mansions of the Dutch age and offers great views of the sea. You can also visit natural harbor, St Mary’s Cathedral and the Galle International Stadium here.
4. Yala National Park: One of the most visited national parks of Asia, it consists of a variety of Leopards, elephants , aquatic birds, monkeys, crocodiles etc . The animals can be seen running around or relaxing in the grassy terrains of the park.
5. Polonnaruwa: This Srilankan town consists of remnants of ancient tombs, temples and statues of ancient times. This famous World Heritage Site was the Srilankan capital and a well known religious and commercial centre of Sri Lanka.
6. Bentota: This is a well known beach town of Sri Lanka, dotted with beaches and luxurious hotel. You can visit the famous Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery or the Galapatha Raja Maha Vihara Buddhist located here or involve in hardcore water activities in the beaches like helicopter rides in water. You must include this place in our India to Sri Lanka tour packages.
7. Kandy: The largest Srilankan city and a famous World Heritage Site, Kandy is located on a highland. This place is famous for its Sinhalese culture and Esala Perahera festival that occurs in the summer months.
8. Nuwara Eliya: This is also a famous Sri Lankan town located on a highland which has an English look due to the presence of colonial mansions like Queen’s Cottage and the General’s House. This is a famous place for production of tea in Sri Lanka. The tallest mountain in Sri Lanka, Pidurutalagala is also located in this town.
9. Arugam Bay: This is a famous beach resort of Sri Lanka and a favourite destination for surfers . Apart from the exotic beaches you can also witness the famous Kumana National Park located here.
10. Dambulla: This is a famous complex of cave temples in Sri Lanka consisting of five cave temples which are made up of Buddhist architecturally designed shrines, idols and statues. It consists of more than 150 statues of Buddha depicting various stages of his life and also idols of other Srilankan Gods and Goddesses.
11. Mirissa: This is a picturesque, serene and quiet beachside village of Sri Lanka which is still unknown to a lot of tourists. You can witness the quietness of nature and the beauty of the sea here and if lucky can also witness some whales and dolphins.
12. Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage: This is a home to plenty of elephants of all ages who have lost their parents and group and was left alone in the forest. Watching the baby elephants taking bath is a sight you will not want to miss.
13.Colombo: The present capital and one of the most happening cities of Sri Lanka, this town is dotted with restaurants, cafes , hotels and shopping destinations.
14.Anuradhapura: This mysterious place contains dense forests which were uninhabited for many years. Visiting the three main dagobas and Shri Maha Bodhi tree are something you will not want to miss. It is believed that the Shri Maha Bodhi tree is a cutting of the original Bodhi tree under which Buddha got enlightenment.
Since Srilanka is closest to India, it is a favorite holiday destination of the Indians. India to Sri Lanka Tour Packages is one of the most availed packages of the recent times. If you think you have visited enough beaches and mountains in India, and want to visit a different place, Sri Lanka will not fail to surprise you. It is the perfect blend of history, heritage, culture, art, and craft amidst modern and contemporary lifestyle which will fascinate every travel freak.
What is included in the tour
- International Flights from Delhi to Colombo.
- One - time Sri Lanka tourist visa fees.
- Sri Lanka to Indian City (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai etc.)
- 2 nights stay at Sandriana Lake Hotel / Candy City hotel, or similar.
- 2 nights stay at Blue Beach Hotel / Coco Royal hotel, or similar.
- 1 night stay at Pearl Grand Berjaya hotel, or similar.
- 5 Breakfast and 5 dinners.
- All major sight - seeing tours as per itinerary.
- Cost of Travel Insurance.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and porterage for the driver, local guide etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in inclusions.
- Water & drinks during meals.
- Personal expenses during the trip.
- Any item / extra services that is not indicated in the above program.
- Any deviations / additional costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight cancellations, misses or delays, airline failures, landslides, road blocks, bad weather, natural calamities etc.
- Cherry picked hotel for 5 Nights with Breakfast and Dinners. Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
- Best price guarantee - Despite of maximum inclusions, we are offering you the tour at a significant discount. All hotels have been carefully selected to be near the City Centre so that you can enjoy long romantic walks at leisure.
Day 1 - Arrive at Colombo and Transfer to Kandy along with Sightseeing
Arrive at the Colombo International Airport and take a drive to one of the most beautiful hill stations of Sri Lanka—Kandy. Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage en route. Comprising the largest herd of captive Asian elephants, the orphanage takes care of the abandoned and injured elephants. On arrival at Kandy, check-in to your hotel and proceed for sightseeing at the New Ranweli Spice Garden. Explore the various varieties of spices grown in Sri Lanka. From the growth methods to the usage - you can learn a lot about the spices here. After the garden visit, enjoy a leisurely evening. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Highlights: Colombo, Kandy, Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, New Ranweli Spice Garden
Day 2 - Kandy Sightseeing
After the breakfast at the hotel, proceed for sightseeing. Your first stop is at the Temple of the Tooth Relic. It is the place where the relic of Lord Buddha’s tooth has been preserved in a stupa. Next, visit the Royal Botanical Gardens where you can admire over 4000 species of plants. In the evening, enjoy a cultural show presented by the local artists. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Highlights: Temple of the Tooth Relic, Royal Botanical Gardens, Cultural Show
Day 3 - Transfer to Bentota
After the breakfast at the hotel, proceed to your next stop of Sri Lanka tour - Bentota. A beach destination of the country, Bentota offers a range of adventure (water sports) as well as leisure activities. On arrival, check-in to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Make yourself comfortable in the overnight accommodation of the hotel.
Day 4 - Bentota Sightseeing
After the breakfast at the hotel, get ready for a unique sightseeing experience. Enjoy a boat ride on the Madu River where you can peek into the lifestyle of people residing along the river. The view of the mangrove forests along the river bank makes the ride more interesting. Next, visit a Sea Turtle Farm where you can learn about the turtle hatchery process. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Highlights: Madu River Boat Ride, Turtle Hatchery
Day 5 - Transfer to Colombo and Sightseeing
After the breakfast, travel to the capital city of Sri Lanka - Colombo. On arrival, check-in to your hotel and get ready to explore the city. Enjoy a city tour that takes you to different attractions of Colombo. In the evening, enjoy shopping and nightlife in the city. After a fun-filled day, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Highlights: Colombo, City Tour, Shopping, Night Life