Shreyas, a Yoga Retreat based in Bangalore, India, offers guests a private and tranquil haven to pamper, nourish and recharge themselves. At the same time, guests can immerse themselves within the wisdom of the timeless tradition of Yoga, Ayurveda and Vedanta.
Shreyas has been rated as one of the Top Ten Yoga Retreats in the world t
They are a member of Relais & Chateaux, a collection of the finest hotels and restaurants worldwide.
Shreyas is situated just one hour drive from the new Bangalore (Bengaluru) International Airport. Nestled in a sprawling 25-acre oasis of green, Shreyas is a seamless blend of the modern and the timeless, luxury and simplicity, indulgence and enlightenment.
Shreyas enables guests to integrate the manifold facets and benefits of Yoga into their daily lives without the austerity and rigour usually associated with ‘ashrams’. The 25 guests that can be accommodated are lovingly served with unparalleled personalised attention by a staff that are all trained in and are practicing Yoga.
Shreyas offers a variety of packages and retreats, which are individually customised for each guest according to their preferences and level of experience. They include Wellness for the Soul, Ayurvedic Rejuvenation, The Joy of Giving, Weight Management and Silent Retreats among others, and vary in duration from 3 nights to 28 nights.
Guests have a choice of accommodation of 3 Poolside, 8 Garden Suite Cottages and a 3 bedroom cottage. The ‘tented’ Garden Cottages, spaciously scattered across the property are surrounded by lush vistas of greenery and have en-suite bathrooms that open onto private walled courtyards. The Poolside cottages overlook the signature Antique-Pillared entrance, Infinity Pool & Jacuzzi and the central courtyard of the retreat. The 3-bedroom cottage can accommodate 5 persons in 2 double/twin rooms and 1 single occupancy room, and a large living room, all with en-suite bathrooms.
What is included in the tour
- Interpreter for German, Italian, French and Russian languages
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- 3 nights accommodation in Garden Tented / Poolside cottage
- All vegetarian Gourmet meals
- 2 Personalised Yoga Instructional Sessions
- 1 Personalised Pranayam Session
- 1 Personalised Meditation Session
- 2 Personalised Yogic Kriya Sessions - Jalaneti
- 1 Rejuvenation massage per person once during the stay (Balinese / Swedish / Thai / Aromatherapy / Abhyanga)
- Two Group Yoga sessions a day
- Once a day Group Chanting / Meditation session
- Use of all recreational facilities – Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath, Gym, Cricket nets, Library and opportunity to watch one movie per day in Home theatre along with other guests.
- Airport transfers
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight tickets (optional)
- Visa (optional)
- Suitable for first - time Wellness Explorers to experience an Authentic Wellness Holiday in a luxurious environment.
- Suitable for all ages and levels of experience
- An eco-friendly retreat that promotes responsible tourism
- Completely customisable itineraries
- No rigid time-table or routine – guests are free to spend their time as they choose
- Suitable both as part of your own longer-duration itineraries (2-3 nights of relaxation and rejuvenation in a luxury spa retreat at the end of a hectic package) as well as for longer duration packages upto 21 nights to de-stress , de-tox, practice yoga & meditation, participate in Community service, CSR initiatives, manage lifestyle-related ailments such as back aches, sleep disorders, weight problems, blood pressure etc
- All dietary requirements catered to - vegan, wheat-free, lactose-free, low calorie, etc
- Unique Community Service and Volun-tourism exercises where guests can interact with and contribute to the local community
- Organically grown farm where guests are welcome to work in, planting/ picking the produce and communing with nature
- Experience Village culture first hand by enrolling in a village tour
- Temple visit with a private arati (prayer offering)
- Easy connectivity from all major international airports and a short 50-minute drive from the airport
- Ideal for transit passengers because of proximity to airport as compared to Bangalore city
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Group Yoga Session
- Group Chanting / Sound Meditation Session
- Gourmet Vegetarian Breakfast
- Gourmet Vegetarian Lunch
- Group Yoga Session
- Gourmet Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time