Best places to visit in Russia: 2020-21
Ah, the good old Russia. The birthplace of greats such as Karl Marx and Lenin. The birthplace of communist ideology is a peculiar place indeed, with the country being a part of both Asia and Europe. Quite famous for its vodka, Russia has ample places to visit. When you're looking for Russia tour packages from India, the city of St. Petersburg is the one which should always be included in the tour package. This holy city was the home to famous Christian patron Saint Petersburg, after whom the city is named.
If you're liquor lover and planning to enjoy the visit the nation of vodka, bears, and art, be sure to apply for the visa at least one month before you plan to visit it. There are many agencies which help you in getting the visa approval on time for your trip. Else you can just go and look for India to Russia tour packages, where the trip manager will help you to get your visa on time. Just remember that the process of visa approval is time-consuming.
The country of Russia has some of the most passionate people that you will see out there. Currently, the nation is hosting the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and as the reputation goes, Russians are some of the most passionate fans that you'll ever find. Just go on YouTube and check some videos of CSKA Moscow or Zenit St. Petersburg. The city of Sochi in Russia also hosted the last Winter Olympics. This beautiful nation also boasts of the coldest desert in the world, Siberia where resides the biggest tiger in the world, the Siberian Tiger.
There are a lot of amazing and beautiful places in Russia which you can visit. Some of the places which you want to visit and best place in the country are included Goganges Russia tour packages from India. Some of places are described here:
St. Petersburg- The most visited city of Russia, this city is full of spirituality. Named after a famous saint, the city has a lot of monuments such as Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, State Hermitage Museum, Winter Palace, The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral and more. The culture around the city is full of spirituality and the churches of the city include some of the best architecture that Europe is famous for. The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood compares to the Church of Notre-Dame in terms of magnificence and architecture.
World War 2 Memorials and Battlefields- Russia, which was known as the Soviet Union back in those days fought a bloody war in their lands. The cities of Leningrad and Stalingrad are some of the best-known battlefields of 'The Great War'. All of these places have their own individual stories to speak, their own feel and their own suffering. These cities are some of the places which decided the outcome of the world history, and one shouldn't miss going out and learning about the history. This is one of the best place included in our Russia tour packages from India
Kremlin, Moscow- Kremlin is the parliament of Russia, where greats such as Lenin and Stalin used to hold office, and Vladimir Putin holds the office today. Other than that, Moscow is known for its colorful vibrant and onion-shaped dome architecture. The city also has the St. Basil's Cathedral, another one of those beautiful places which you'd want to be included in your India to Russia tour packages. The capital of Russia is surely the place you'd want to visit.
Food and Culture- Russians are wild people, who are known for their passion. They are the best people if you are looking to party. Since it is a communist nation, you'll find the citizens of Russia quite nationalistic in nature. The country has a great cuisine, and thankfully for an Indian who is visiting Russia by Russia tour packages from India, he or she will easily be able to find vegetarian food. But one should not miss out on the famous dishes of Russia such as Pelmeni (pastry dumpling filled with meat), Blini (thin pancakes) and Borscht (sour soup).
As far as alcohol goes, the Russians are on top in terms of its consumption. Their local alcohol vodka has made rounds around the world, and Russians never hold back in terms of consuming it. Certainly, it is a paradise for the party freaks.
To conclude, Russia is a great place to visit. It has everything for everyone. A country which is wild, but with a spiritual touch. Some things that you need to remember are that your travel documents should always be with you, as the police may ask for them at any time. Also, the country has the extreme of both the seasons, which means that you always need to take care of the clothing which you are going to decide to take with you. Also, if you're looking for Russia tour packages, be sure to take a package which suits your age.
What is included in the tour
- International Flights
- Indian City (New Delhi, Mumbai etc.) to Russia
- Russia to Indian City (New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai etc.)
- Accommodation in Moscow + St Petersburg for 2+3 nights in 3* / 4* hotels
- Indian lunches on all 5 days
- Private car for transfers and sightseeing
- English-speaking professional licensed guide for sightseeing program
- 2nd class “Sapsan” express train ticket Moscow to St. Petersburg (one-way)
- All tours with entrance tickets as per itinerary;
- Hotel tax
- Travel insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Portages at hotels, airport and Sea Port.
- Tips for the driver, local guide, all meals inside & outside of hotels.
- Water & drinks during meals.
- Personal expenses during the trip
- Any item that is not indicated in the above program.
- All extra services.
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any additional costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Optional tours and services
- Places covered at a relaxed pace in 5 Nights &6 Days. Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
- Best price guarantee– Despite of premium inclusions, we are offering you the tour at a significant discount to Major Travel Portals.
- All hotels have been carefully selected to be in the heart of the City so that you can enjoy long romantic walks at leisure.
Day 1: Begin Your Journey - Arrival in Moscow.
- Board your flight from India for Moscow.
- Arrival at Moscow airport. Meet the driver waiting for you at arrivals with name placard.
- Transfer to the hotel by car/van.
- Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own.
- (Car/van/minibus for transfer; no guide)
Day 2: Moscow city tour
- Depart for a city tour of Moscow with stops at the most famous sights: Poklonnaya Hill, New Maiden Convent, Vorobievy Hills. Drive by Tverskaya Street, Manezhnaya square, OhotnyRiad, Bolshoy theatre, Lubianka square, Savior Cathedral, the Kremlin and Kropotkinskaya embankments (no entrances).
- Later proceed to Red Square & Kremlin tour: territory and famous cathedrals.
- Return to the hotel, free time.
- (Car/van/minibus and guide 10:00-16:00)
Day 3: Moscow – St. Petersburg by express train “Sapsan”
- Check out and have a transfer to the train station to take “Sapsan” train to St. Petersburg (2nd class). Arrive in St. Petersburg, meet your guide for transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore on your own.
- (Car/van/minibus and guides for transfers)
Day 4: St. Petersburg
- Depart for a city tour of St. Petersburg with stops at the most famous sights: spit of the Basil Island, St. Isaac's Cathedral, and Palace Square, Сhurch of the Saviour on Spilled Blood, the Aurora, and other. Drive by Nevsky prospect, the Neva embankments, Isaac’s square, Arts square (no entrances).
- Visit the famous Peter & Paul’s Fortress where the burial site of Tsars & Russian Royal Family takes place.
- (Car/van/minibus and guide: 10:00-16:00)
Day 5: St. Petersburg
- Depart for a tour around one of the World’s top art museums – the Hermitage, located in magnificent Winter Palace. Its collections, of which only a small part is on permanent display, comprise over three million items including the largest collection of paintings in the world. You will have a chance to explore Egyptian antiquities, Renaissance art, Greek masterpieces, Russian art and much more.
- (Car/van/minibus and guide: 10:00-14:00)
Day 6: Departure from Russia
- Check out and transfer to the airport by car/van/minibus (no guide). Board your flight & return home with happy memories!
- End of services.
Moscow extra night's stay @ INR.7449/- per person
- Depart for a tour around Moscow’s most famous pedestrian street – Old Arbat street with its amazing architecture, souvenir stores and cozy shops of local goods.
- Proceed for a panoramic Moscow river cruise onboard comfortable boat with great views on the city from water.
- (Car/van/minibus and guide 10:00-16:00)