Prague Vienna Budapest: A trip to Remember
Known to be the pillars of Central Europe, these three cities attract thousands of tourists from different parts of the world throughout the year. Prague Vienna Budapest Tours thus offers an excellent opportunity to witness the major landmarks of these famous cities, enjoy the nightlife and taste the mouth-watering cuisine along with picking up and drop facilities. The Prague Vienna Budapest Tour Packages allow the tourists to choose the best scenic places from the package according to their budget and explore these awesome cities of Europe. Some of these places are described below:
Some famous places to explore in Prague are the enchanting Prague Castle, which is a recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site, Wenceslas Square, the State Opera for some enchanting musical show, National Museum etc. After watching these famous places, tourists can witness the Charles Square located on the banks of the Vltava River, the Charles Bridge, and the Rudolfinum. Later in the day, while returning to your city hotel, you can visit the Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Tyn Cathedral, St Nicholas Church and 12 apostles and the Church at the Town Hall. Boat Cruise is also an important option to view this spectacular city.
Vienna can be visited the following day via Eurail as it is located quite close to Prague. After reaching Vienna, tourists can spend the day tasting the lip-smacking cuisines, exploring the local places and meeting the local people. During a city tour in Vienna, tourists can witness the spectacular sites of Vienna such as the Schoenbrunn Zoo inside the Schoenbrunn Palace, which is regarded as the oldest zoo of the world. One can also spot giant Pandas in the palace along with many other animals in the zoo like koalas, jaguars, orangutans etc. The zoo is also famous for containing rainforest, a petting zoo and a huge play area for kids. The next destination will be a ride on the century-old Giant Ferris Wheel which is a major landmark in Vienna.
After viewing all the sightseeing places of Vienna, tourists can head towards Budapest through Eurail and after reaching there, they can spend the day relaxing, eating and enjoying the climate of the city.
Witnessing the wonderful places of Budapest is a must do while you are in Europe. The first visit is the Danube River. Driving through the Margaret Bridge will give extraordinary visuals of the city and the river. After this, tourists can head towards the Margaret Island and then reach the Royal Castle on the Buda side. It is in this location that tourists can view the Promenade or the Fisherman's Bastion. Witnessing the Matthias Church is also a must include in your Budapest itinerary.
Thus Prague Vienna Budapest Tours will mesmerize every tourist who has an eye for beauty and elegance and can explore these beautiful European cities within their budget by choosing the necessary packages from the Prague Vienna Budapest Tour Packages.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit the cities is during the Spring and Fall months
What is included in the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach with a friendly English-speaking manager throughout the tour as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable standard rooms in 4 * hotels mentioned or similar with buffet breakfasts
- All sightseeing tours mentioned above with a professional local English speaking guides
- 4 Indian Lunches/2 packed Lunches/7 Indian Dinners Jain/Vegetarian/Non Vegetarian
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, airline change, sate change, accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘INCLUSIONS’.
- Tips for the driver, tour manager, guides
- Places covered at a relaxed pace in 7 Nights & 8 Days. Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
- Disney two parks included in Paris tour.
- Best price guarantee– Despite of premium inclusions, we are offering you the tour at a significant discount to Major Travel Portals.
- All hotels have been carefully selected to be in the heart of the City so that you can enjoy long romantic walks at leisure.
Day 1: Prague
- Welcome to Prague! On arrival after passport control (completing immigration procedure) and collecting your luggage meet the tour manager with a logo. Transfer to the hotel, check into your room. Dinner. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Clarion 4* or similar hotel in Prague
Day 2: Prague
- Breakfast at the hotel. Meet the guide at the reception desk of your hotel and enjoy a 3 hours city tour of Prague: during a tour you will walk along the cozy streets of Prague Castle and stroll through all the courtyards of Prague Castle - the seat of Czech kings, get acquainted with the history of the Gothic cathedral church St. Vitus Cathedral and the Royal Palace and admire the panorama of Prague from the viewing platforms. Lunch. The rest of the day at leisure. Dinner. Overnight at Clarion 4* or similar hotel in Prague
Day 3: Prague - Karlovy Vary
- Breakfast at the hotel. Meet the guide at the reception desk of your hotel and have a day trip to Karlovy Vary (duration - around 10 hours). Karlovy Vary is the most famous resort of the Czech Republic and the second most visited city in the country after Prague. It is located 120 km from Prague in the picturesque valley surrounded by the Ore Mountains at the confluence of the Teplá and Ohře. Guests come from all over the world not only to improve their health with the help of the healing hot springs, but just to admire the extraordinary beauty of the city. Lunch. Way back to Prague, dinner. Overnight at Clarion 4* or similar hotel in Prague
Day 4: Prague - Cesky Krumlov - Vienna
- Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out. Meet the tour leader at the reception and proceed to the Cesky Krumlov (around 3 hours). Packed lunch. Cesky Krumlov walking city tour: during this tour to the South Bohemian region you will visit this beautiful UNESCO-listed medieval town. The walk will take you past many of the more than 300 well-preserved local historical houses. The castle is the second largest in the Czech Republic after Prague Castle. Arrival to Vienna, dinner. Overnight at Best Western Smart Hotel 4* or similar hotel in Vienna
Day 5: Vienna
- Breakfast at the hotel. Meet the guide at the reception of your hotel and enjoy a 3 hours city tour around magnificent Vienna! You will see a famous Ringstrasse street with the most important tourist attractions which Vienna has to offer. Lunch. Free time at leausure. Dinner. Overnight at Best Western Smart Hotel 4* or similar hotel in Vienna
Day 6: Vienna - Bratislava - Budapest
- Breakfast in the hotel. Check out and proceed to Bratislava. Upon arrival Bratislava 2 hours city tour. The tour presents you the whole Bratislava, not just the historical districts - it is a combination of a walking and a driving tour. Walk to Michalska Gate-Main Square-Old Town Hall and Primatial Palace with possibility of entrance, afterwards continuation to Reduta and Cathedral of St.Martin. Continuation by car and pass the main sights, like the Presidential Palace, the Bratislava Castle and the parliament. Packed lunch, transfer to Budapest. Dinner. Overnight at Hungaria City Center 4* or similar hotel in Budapest
Day 7: Budapest
- Breakfast in the hotel. Meet the guide at the reception desk and enjoy a 3 hours tour around Budapest. During the city tour see the most visited sites in Pest: Heroes' Square, Vajdahunyad Castle, Andrassy Boulevard, visit the largest Cathedral of Budapest - St Stephen's Basilica, in Buda see the Buda Castle tour of Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church, the Royal Palace, Mount St. Gellert. Moving in Pest. Lunch. Free time Dinner. Overnight at Hungaria City Center 4* or similar hotel in Budapest
Day 8: Budapest
- Breakfast in the hotel. Check out. Transfer to the airport of Budapest.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Functioning of Air cooling/Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG:
- Mobile phone with appropriate charger and sim card or International roaming facility.
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription.
- We do not guarantee the exact location or name of the hotel, only 4*accommodation is guaranteed
- The bus will leave the hotels at exact time, that will be later noticed in program. Tourists that are late will have to reach destination points by themselves and on their own expenses