Niraamaya Retreats is a selection of luxury boutique properties nestled in nature and crafted with care in some of the most spectacular destinations across India.The strenght of Niraamaya is in creating Wellness Programs using all the five pillars of wellness , namely Rest & Rejuvenate, Nutrition, Movement, Yoga and Mindfulness.
Besides, three properties at pristine locations in Kerala, you can experience Niraamaya in Kohima, Nagaland , the jewel of North - East India and in Bangalore for the busy bees.
Location of Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra, Kovalam : This Kovalam beach resort, perched on a dramatic cliff-edge flanked by secluded beaches boasts of its natural surroundings. Being a Relais & Châteaux property, experience sheer luxury at this Kerala Ayurveda resort. It is dotted with traditional Keralite heritage cottages that nestle in the shade of breezy coconut palms. Stay here and savor spectacular views of the Arabian Sea at one of South India’s most pristine locations.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Mullru, Kovalam, Kerala, India|
|Accommodation||:||Rock Garden, Heritage Classic, Heritage Superior,Heritage Premium,Family Villa and Signature Suites (Banyan Tree Bungalow & Octagon)|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Trivandrum International Airport (TRV) / (21 kms / 45 mns)|
Why Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra?
- Niraamaya Spa has received unprecedented global recognition in some of the most prestigious forums worldwide.
- An eco-friendly venture that promotes local communities and crafts.
- 24/7 resident doctors.The best possible ambience for Ayurvedic treatments.
- Individual diet plans charted by experts.
- Expert Doctors and Therapist.
The Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra has:
- A world class wellness spa rooted in rooted in Kerala's ancient wellness practices.
- A large outdoor swimming pool.
- A fitness deck.
- 20 well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors.
- 90 Therapists with special training in administering Ayurvedic treatment.
- 24 massage rooms, five treatment rooms.
- Facilities available for dhara oil dip and herbal steam & bath.
What is included in the tour
The Short Intervention Wellness Program can be customized to achieve a specific health goal like Healthy Ageing, Basic Detox, Shedding unwanted weight or Mind Rejuvenation. The common inclusions for all programs are given below:
- Daily Wake up drink in the morning.
- Accommodation for 3 nights or more as per the chosen package and room category
- Ayurvedic and Wellness Consultation on arrival (30 minutes).
- Prescribed fat loss diet for lunch and dinner along with herbs and fruit juices.
- Daily Yoga Sessions for 60 minutes.
- Approximately 90 minutes of prescribed Ayurveda Therapy per day (refer tentative plan below).
- Daily pre-scheduled Wellness Moments at the retreat (e.g. Walking Meditation and Aum Chanting etc.).
- Airport transfers from Trivandrum Airport (TRV).
Tentative inclusions in a Weight Management Package:
- Ayurveda fat loss therapy - 2 sessions of 90 minutes each.
- Anti cellulite massage - 1 session of 90 minutes.
- Detoxifying mud wrap - 1 session of 30 minutes.
Tentative inclusions in a Basic Detox Package:
- Ayurveda detox therapy - 1 session of 90 minutes.
- Spice Magic Massage - 1 session of 90 minutes.
- Skin exfoliation therapy or Gharshanam - 1 session of 45 minutes.
- Shiromardhanam or Head massage - 1 session of 30 minutes.
- Nasyam or Nasal infusion therapy - 1 session of 15 minutes.
Tentative inclusions in a De-stress / Revitalization Package:
- Ayurveda anti-stress therapy - 2 sessions of 60 minutes each.
- Aromaya Massage - 1 session of 60 minutes.
- Foot reflexology massage - 1 session of 30 minutes.
- Shiromardhanam or Head massage - 2 sessions of 30 minutes each.
Tentative inclusions in a Healthy Ageing Package:
- Ayurveda anti-aging therapy - 2 sessions of 90 minutes each.
- Wrap with Champaka - 1 session of 75 minutes.
- Mukhalepam - 1 session of 30 minutes.
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Foreign language interpreters other than English (optional, chargeable & subject to availability)
- Freedom to customize the program as per your wellness goal - weight management , basic detox , anti - ageing or rejuvenation.
- Experience Wellness at the World Renowned Niraamaya Spa.
- A structured Weigh Loss intervention to help you shed unwanted weight and achieve long term health.
- Experience freshness and vigor with every breath and cleanse yourself from all your accumulated stress.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Satvic vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
- "Wellness Moments" Workshops (Walking Meditation , Aum Chanting etc.) and Cooking demonstrations.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Yoga Session
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Breakfast
- Ayurveda Session as per program
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Lunch
- Ayurveda Session as per program
- Participate in Niraamaya Wellness Moments (e.g. Aum Chanting, Standing Meditation etc.)
- Satvic/Yogic Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time