Niraamaya Retreats is a selection of luxury boutique properties nestled in nature and crafted with care in some of the most spectacular destinations across India.The strenght of Niraamaya is in creating Wellness Programs using all the five pillars of wellness , namely Rest & Rejuvenate, Nutrition, Movement, Yoga and Mindfulness.
Besides, three properties at pristine locations in Kerala, you can experience Niraamaya in Kohima, Nagaland , the jewel of North - East India and in Bangalore for the busy bees.
Location of Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra, Kovalam : This Kovalam beach resort, perched on a dramatic cliff-edge flanked by secluded beaches boasts of its natural surroundings. Being a Relais & Châteaux property, experience sheer luxury at this Kerala Ayurveda resort. It is dotted with traditional Keralite heritage cottages that nestle in the shade of breezy coconut palms. Stay here and savor spectacular views of the Arabian Sea at one of South India’s most pristine locations.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Mullru, Kovalam, Kerala, India|
|Accommodation||:||Rock Garden, Heritage Classic, Heritage Superior,Heritage Premium,Family Villa and Signature Suites (Banyan Tree Bungalow & Octagon)|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Trivandrum International Airport (TRV) / (21 kms / 45 mns)|
Why Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra?
- Niraamaya Spa has received unprecedented global recognition in some of the most prestigious forums worldwide.
- An eco-friendly venture that promotes local communities and crafts.
- 24/7 resident doctors.The best possible ambience for Ayurvedic treatments.
- Individual diet plans charted by experts.
- Expert Doctors and Therapist.
The Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra has:
- A world class wellness spa rooted in rooted in Kerala's ancient wellness practices.
- A large outdoor swimming pool.
- A fitness deck.
- 20 well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors.
- 90 Therapists with special training in administering Ayurvedic treatment.
- 24 massage rooms, five treatment rooms.
- Facilities available for dhara oil dip and herbal steam & bath.
What is included in the tour
AYURVEDA SKIN CARE PROGRAM : Ayurveda ensures that the skin care therapies are effective from within the system by re-balancing the dosha derangement and cleansing the blood which nurtures the skin, by eradicating the impurities. Thoughtfully chosen ancient recipes and skin care rituals which help in combating the ailments commonly faced by everyone today.
Exact program will be tailored to your requirements and will be briefed on arrival.
- Daily Wake up drink in the morning.
- Accommodation for 5 nights or more as per the chosen package and room category
- Ayurvedic and Wellness Consultation on arrival (30 minutes).
- Daily Yoga Session for 60 minutes.
- Prescribed fat loss diet for lunch and dinner along with herbs and fruit juices.
- Daily pre-scheduled Wellness Moments at the retreat (e.g. Walking Meditation and Aum Chanting etc.).
- Approximately 90 minutes of prescribed Ayurveda Therapy per day (refer tentative plan below).
- Airport transfers from Trivandrum Airport (TRV)
Tentative inclusions in a Skin Care Package:
- Ayurvedic Skin Consultation - 30 minutes.
- Lifestyle consultation and counselling session - 60 minutes.
- Abhyangasnana : Conditioning warm oil massage to stimulate circulation - 3 sessions of 45 minutes each.
- Gharshanam: Herbal exfoliation to revitalise the skin - 1 session of 45 minutes.
- Ksheerasekam: Medicated milk bath therapy to nourish the skin tissue - 1 session of 45 minutes.
- Njavarakkizhy: Warm bundles of rice and nutritive herbs warmed in milk applied on the body for skin toning - 1 session of 45 minutes.
- Tropical fruit wrap: Anti-oxidant rich fruit pack with skin care herbs help skin renewal - 1 session of 30 minutes.
- Mukhalepam : Natural face packs are applied based on skin type - 2 sessions of 30 minutes.
- Personalised Yoga sessions (per room) - 4 sessions.
- Personalised Pranayama sessions (per room) - 1 session.
- Cooking sessions on Wellness Cuisines.
- Progress check with the doctor.
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Foreign language interpreters other than English (optional, chargeable & subject to availability)
- Program created to suit your requirement and skin care needs.
- Experience Wellness at the World Renowned Niraamaya Spa.
- A structured Skin Care program to nurture your skin.
- Experience freshness and vigor with every breath and cleanse yourself from all your accumulated stress.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Satvic vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
- "Wellness Moments" Workshops (Walking Meditation , Aum Chanting etc.) and Cooking demonstrations.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Yoga Session
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Breakfast
- Ayurveda Session as per program
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Lunch
- Ayurveda Session as per program
- Participate in Niraamaya Wellness Moments (e.g. Aum Chanting, Standing Meditation etc.)
- Satvic/Yogic Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time