The Hermitage offers its guests a paradise far removed from the pressures of everyday living, and a chance to enjoy the essence of authentic India: her friendliness, hospitality and serenely balanced lifestyle. Flaw less personalized service and meticulous attention to detail are everywhere in this luxury resort, turning your holiday with us into ‘a holy day’ where time stands still.
Location: Located 20 kms north of Bekal in Northern Kerala, traditionally known as Malabar. Empty beaches fringed by coconut plantations, peaceful inland waterways and lush hillside spice gardens are some of the highlights of this mesmerizing retreat.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Kasaragod District, Near, Nileshwaram, Padnekkad, Kerala, India|
|Accommodation||:||Pool view cottage, Garden view cottage, Sea view cottage & Private pool cottage|
|Temperature||:||25 - 32º C|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Mangalore (IXE) (~94 kms) / ~ 2 hrs 35 mns (direct flights from Delhi and many other airports)|
|Nearest Railway Station||: Mangalore Junction (~83 kms) / ~ 2 hrs 20 mns|
Why Neeleshwar Hermitage?
- Set in twelve acres with Natural landscaping
- Built as per the traditional architectural principles of Kerala Vastu - whole property facing the rising sun.
- Overlooks a magnificent unspoiled beach of sand, stretching as far as the eye can see in both directions.
- Has won numerous awards including the "Best Boutique Hotel", and the "Luxury Wellness Hotel"
Neeleshwar Hermitage has:
- A huge infinity pool to refresh and enjoy the side breeze.
- An Ayurvedic Spa.
- Extensive range of luxurious Herbal Massages and Therapies.
- Luxuriant gardens.
- A library to relax and unwind.
What is included in the tour
- Pre booking chat over phone to help you decide the right package
- Accommodation for 7 nights or more as per the chosen package and room category.
- Ayurveda cuisine - Healthy Breakfast,Lunch and Dinners
- One to one Meditation sessions for 2 days.
- Six Ayurveda sessions per person which will be a combination of Synchronized Abhyanga,Kizhi,Pizhichil,Nhavarakkizhi and Shirodhara.
- Daily Yoga sessions at the Patanjali Yoga hall overlooking the beach.
- One hour Shikara Boat Cruise through the enchanting local backwaters once during stay.
- Airport transfers from Mangalore Airport (IXE) or Mangalore Railway Junction.
Packages also available for 14 nights , 21 nights and 21 nights as per requirement.
Note: Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirements as per consultation with the Wellness Physician on arrival.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Interpreter for Non - English / Non - Hindi languages.
- Choose this program to experience Overall Wellness with a combination of Ayurveda treatments and Yoga sessions.
- Experience Rejuvenation, increased blood circulation and strengthened immunity.
- Relieves fatigue and eliminates toxins from the body.
- Stimulate the nervous system / Enhance muscle health.
- Encourage a balanced sleep cycle - get relieved from insomnia.
- Relieves muscular pains / joint pains / aches / inflammation.
- Improve overall health and fitness by relief from tiredness, mental stress, anxiety, headache and migraine.
- Packages for 14 / 21 days also available as per requirement and doctor's advice.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Bed tea with special hermitage flowers
- Group Yoga Session for 45 - 60 mins
- Buffet Breakfast
- Ayurvedic treatment (as per plan)
- Ayurveda Lunch
- Take a dip in the pool
- Take a walk at the beach
- Ayurveda Dinner
- Bed Time