Keraleeyam Ayurvedic Resort is a division of SD Pharmacy. Kuttan Vaidyar and eminent Ayurveda doctor P.S Keshavan Vaidyar established SD Pharmacy Ayurveda therapy centres and factory in 1939.Mararikulam Kuttan Vaidyar was a major figure in Kerala’s healthcare history. An Ayurveda Guru (teacher) & scholar, he played an important role in developing and popularising Ayurveda all over the state.
Keraleeyam is a traditional Ayurvedic resort in Alleppey with a legacy of more than 80 years. Keraleeyam offers different Ayurvedic & Wellness packages, Body massage, Yoga & Meditation sessions etc.
With its heritage style architecture, traditional interiors and authentic local flavour, Keraleeyam provides a charming and picturesque backdrop for a sojourn of Ayurveda, Relaxation and Unwinding.
Location of Keraleeyam Ayurvedic Retreat: Keraleeyam is located along the banks of Punnamada Lake, the most beautiful spot in Alappuzha, Kerala- listed as one of the 10 paradises of the world by National Geographic Magazine.
The waterfront cottages, just seven meters from the serene backwaters are the perfect place to relax and unwind. The authentic Ayurveda packages offered at Keraleeyam allows you to rejuvenate your body and mind.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Alapuzza, Kerala, India|
|Accommodation||:||Kerala Style Cottages|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Cochin International Airport (COK) (~85 kms / 2 hrs)|
Why Keraleeyam Ayurvedic Resort?
- Offers waterfront cottages just seven meters from the serene backwaters of Alleppey, Kerala.
- One of the oldest Traditional Ayurveda Resorts in India established by Ayurveda Experts.
- Expert Doctors and Therapists.
- Experience Authentic Ayurveda in a traditional Kerala Style Resort.
What is included in the tour
- Consultation with Wellness Physician
- Accommodation for 6 nights in Kerala Style Cottages
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Meals
- Yoga and Meditation
- Special Head Massage
- Rejuvenation Therapy
- Herbal body pack
- Canoeing around Keraleeyam
- Visit Alleppey - Temples, Churches, Beach and Town
- Backwater motorboat cruise - Visit a living Kerala village, Ayurveda factory and Ambalapuzha Sri Krishnan temple visit as per program
- Airport transfers from Cochin Airport (COK)
A combination of any two or three Ayurveda therapies will be performed, depending upon the body condition of the person.
Programs also available for 13 nights, 20 nights and 26 nights. Please contact us at email@example.com or +919873040457 for their rates.
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Foreign language interpreters other than English (optional, chargeable & subject to availability)
- If you are looking to reduce tension, relax muscles and to relieve stress in a traditional Kerala Resort in a popular tourist location, go for Keraleeyam Ayurvedic Resort.
- In today’s stressful life style this procedure greatly relives stress and strain.
- Controls depressive tendencies, anxiety and other psychosomatic disorders.
- Pacifies the mind and corrects stress induced hypertension.
- Acts purely with herbal relaxants.
- Improves the systemic circulation associated with induction of sleep
- The therapy helps to develop positive attitude
- Ayurveda and Satvic cuisine to improve your health.
- Experience Village tours, Alleppey Sightseeing and Temple visits.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Herbal Juices
- Yogic/ Satvik Breakfast
- Ayurveda Session
- Massage Session
- Yogic / Satvik Lunch
- Ayurveda Session
- Massage Session
- Sightseeing / Cruising / Temple Visits as per program
- Herbal Tea
- Satvik / Yogic Dinner
- Bed Time