Kailash Mansarover (Ex Lucknow, Via Helicopter)
What is included in the tour
- One night in 3 star Hotel - Hotel Batika with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
- 2 nights at Taklakot (Tibet side) in 3 star category hotel with attached bathroom. At other places in Tibet side it will be dormitory Guest House on sharing basis with Tibetan common toilet.
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
- Lucknow- Nepalgunj- Lucknow Group Transportation (Estimated Time of Pickup is 12 pm)
- Nepalgunj - Simikot - Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing - Twin Otter aircraft OR Dornier)
- Simikot - Hilsa - Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 to 6 persons can be carried at a time)
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
- Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach and Tour around Lake Manasarovar
- English speaking Tibetan guide & one professional tour Manager
- Necessary experienced supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas, tour Manager)
- All necessary Kitchen & camping
- Oxygen for emergency use , Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
- One duffle bag, One back pack, One cap, One passport holders, One water proof windcheater jacket as a souvenir gift from our company.
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All applicable taxes & service charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Horse riding expenses during the Mount Kailash Circuit (Kora)
- Your travel insurance, Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
- Personal expenses and Tip for guide, driver
- Extra accommodation charge in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather (Please make sure your air ticket is flexible to change dates)
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
- 5% GST charge for Bank Deposit in our Indian Bank Account (For Bank Wire Transfer to our Nepal Bank account -NO GST Charge)
- Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
- Best price guarantee- Despite of premium inclusions, we are offering you the tour at a significant discount to Major Travel Portals.
- All hotels have been carefully selected to be in the heart of the City so that you can enjoy long romantic walks at leisure.
Day 01 (Date): Pickup from Lucknow. Nepalgunj arrival
- Pick from Lucknow. Arrival at Nepalgunj. Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj OR drive to Surkhet (2hrs) and stay at Surkhet based on situation.
- Meal: Dinner at Nepalgunj Hotel | Hotel: Hotel Batika or similar
Day 02: Fly Nepalgunj - Simikot (2900m) & Heli to Hilsa (3700m) & Drive to Taklakot (3900m) - Overnight in Taklakot
- Early Morning - Flight Nepalgunj to Simikot (1hr). Rest for few hours at Simikot.
- Morning - Take Helicopter to Hilsa (20min - 12kg weight limit) & wait for other members to arrive at Hilsa (since it is a group visa and everyone have to enter Tibet side in one group)
- Afternoon - From Hilsa drive to Purang border to Taklakot and stay at Hotel. We will stay overnight at Taklakot.. (On the way we have to pass upto 3 Checkpoints where checking might take upto 1 hr in each post)
- Meal: Breakfast at Nepalgunj / Simikot, Lunch at Hilsa, Dinner at Taklakot | Hotel: New Purang Hotel
Day 03: At Taklakot (3900m) - Rest Day - Overnight in Taklakot
- All Day - Entire day free for Acclimatization
- Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: New Purang Hotel
Day 04: Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4550m) - Overnight in Manasarovar
- After Breakfast - Drive towards Manasarovar Lake (95 km). On the way you will have to pass the first checkpoint. Then after driving for 70 kms from Taklakot we will reach Rakshas Tal. On the right of Rakshas Tal you will see Gurla Mandhata Parvat & first view ofMount Kailash and Manasarovar lake. Drive from Rakshas Tal to Manasarovar Lake (25 km).
- Start Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake (90 km - 3hr by Private A/C Coach). Take holy dip & perform Puja.
- Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Manasarovar Lake Side Mud House
Day 05: 1st Day of Parikrama - Drive to Darchen (4650m) & Yama Dwar & Trek to Dirapuk (4880m) - Overnight in Dirapuk
- After Breakfast - Drive to Darchen (35 km - 1 hr) and Yama Dwar (8 km) - the starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk for 14 km. You will visit the North face of Mt. Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsha). Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Mt. Kailash can go back to Darchen wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama.
- Meal: Breakfast at Manasarovar, Lunch & Dinner on the way during Parikrama
- Hotel: Mud house on the way during Parikrama or Stay in Dormitory Guest House at Darchen
- NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen (4650m)
Day 06: 2nd Day of Parikrama - On to Zuthulpuk (4670m) via Trek to Dolma La Pass (5700m) - Overnight in Zuthulpuk
- After Breakfast - Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass (8 km). About 3 kms before reaching Dolma La Pass is steep hill and quite difficult to walk. Also descending from Dolma La Pass is the same for upto 3 km. While descending you can see Gaurikund on the right. After walking for about 2 - 3 hrs we will reach Phedi. After some rest we will start trek to Zuthulpuk (12 km trek for 6 hours).
- Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Stay at the Mud House (Zutulpuk)
- NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen
Day 07: 3rd Day of Parikrama - Trek to Darchen - Drive to Hilsa via Taklakot - Overnight in Hilsa / Simikot
- After Breakfast - After short easy Trek (8 km - 3 hrs), we will reach our Private A/C Coach pick up point. Then drive to Darchen (3 kms) and merge with other members who were waiting. From there drive to Hilsa (also we will take helicopter to Simikot based on situation)
- Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Manasarovar Guest House at Simikot or similar
Day 08: Fly to Nepalgunj - Transfer to Lucknow.
- Fly to Simikot. Fly from Simikot to Nepalgunj / Surkhet and proceed to Lucknow.
- Meal: Breakfast at Simikot