Israel Tour Package from India
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in 3* hand - picked hotels
Nazareth: Hotel St. Gabriel or similar
Tiberias: Hotel La Perla or similar
Tel Aviv: Hotel Sea.Net or similar
Bethlehem: Hotel Jacir Palace or similar
- All tours and transfers in A/C Car/Van/Coach
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Return Flight from Delhi to Tel Aviv (Israel). Packages from other locations also available.
- Breakfast and and Dinner.
- Israel Visa
- Services of an expert English - Speaking Guide.
- Travel insurance.
- 1 bottle of water per head per day
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and drinks which are not mentioned in the program.
- Tips of 5$ per person per day.
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change.
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program.
- Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
- Best price guarantee – Despite of premium inclusions, we are offering you the tour at a significant discount to Major Travel Portals.
- All hotels have been carefully selected to be in the heart of the City so that you can enjoy long romantic walks at leisure.
DAY 1: Ben Gurion Airport / Tel Aviv
Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport. Meet & greet by Indo Israel Travels’ representative and you will be transferred to your hotel.
Overnight at Tel Aviv
DAY 2: Tel Aviv / Old Jaffa
After breakfast, we will visit the modern city of Tel Aviv where we will see Neve Tzedek, a 19th century neighbourhood and Rothschild Blvd. We will visit independence hall where Israel was declared an independent state in 1948. From there we will visit the Old Jaffa, a city 4,000-year-old that is mentioned several times in the Bible, adjacent to Tel Aviv.
Overnight at Tel Aviv
DAY 3: Caesarea / Haifa / Nazareth / Sea of Galilee
Drive along the coastal plain to Caesarea, once the Roman capital of the region. See the excavations of the Crusaders' city and the Roman port, aqueduct and the amphitheatre that has been restored to its former glory as a concert venue. Proceed via Mount Carmel to Haifa for a panoramic view of the Haifa bay and the golden domed Bahai shrine and gardens. proceed to nazareth to sea the church of annunciation where jesus mother, mary had been announced by the angel on being pregnant.
Overnight at Tiberias/Nazareth
DAY 4: Tiberias / Capernaum / Tabgha / Banias / Golan Heights
After a short tour of Tiberias, enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee; visit the Yigal Alon center where the “Jesus boat”, an ancient fishing boat from the 1st century, is displayed. Continue to Capernaum to visit the remains of the 2nd century synagogue. Stop at Tabgha, the site of the Miracle of Fish and Loaves, and visit the Church of Multiplication with its 4th century mosaic floor. Proceed to Mount of Beatitudes, the place where Jesus delivered the sermon on the mount. Drive to the Banias Springs and tour the Golan heights.
Overnight stay at Tiberias/Nazareth
DAY 5: Jerusalem / Bethlehem
After breakfast, drive to Jerusalem and start the day with a magnificent panoramic view from Mount of Olives. Drive to the Old City; Visit the Tomb of King David and the Room of Last Supper on Mt. Zion. Enter the walled city and walk through the newly restored Jewish quarter. Visit the Roman Cardo, the Herodian quarter and continue to the Western Wall. Walk along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Continue to Bethlehem; view Rachel's tomb and proceed to visit the Church of Nativity.
Overnight at Bethlehem
DAY 6: Qumran / Masada / Dead Sea
Drive through the Judean desert to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, almost 1300 feet (400 meters) below sea level. Stop at Qumran to visit the site where the Dead Sea scrolls were found. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada. Ascend by cable car and tour the ancient fortress where the Zealots made their last stand against the Romans before committing mass suicide in 73 AD. Descend by cable car. Continue to the Dead Sea; Cover yourself with the mineral rich mud and experience a swim in the Dead Sea that many believe has its therapeutic effects.
Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for departure.