The functional aspects of the Centre are fashioned to enhance the five elements in a natural way to achieve the best Authentic Ayurveda and Panchakarma Treatments available in India.
Authentic Ayurveda and Panchakarma Treatments are what we contribute to human life at Indus Valley Ayurveda and Panchakarma Centre. Situated at the foot of the scenic Chamundi Hills and adjacent to the Royal Lalitamahal Palace, the heart of the establishment has been created on the basis of ancient principles of Vastu - the science of creation and structure. Consequently, all fundamental features compound harmoniously to afford an exalted sense of existence and equanimity.
- EARTH - Represented by the herbs used for therapies,
- FIRE - Represented by Diyas (ethnic lamps),
- WATER - Decoctions and the crystal clear Aqua Yoga swimming pool,
- AIR - Aromatherapy and reflecting the skies above and,
- ETHER - Represented by the Reverberating Primordial ohm sound throughout the space
Fact File :
|Location||:||Mysuru, Karnataka 570028, India|
|Accommodation||:||Standard Non A/C, Deluxe, Cottage and Premium Room|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Cochin International Airport (20 kms / 27 mns)|
Why Indus Valley Ayurveda Centre ?
- Indus Valley Ayurveda Centre (IVAC) has received many awards and accolades over the years:
2019: Received premium category certificate from European wellness audit institute (EPWS), Germany
2019: Became member of International Federation of Hospitals (IHF)
2018: Became member of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
2018: Received award as one of the best wellness companies in India
2017: Received Travelers’ choice certificate from TripAdvisor
2017: Received ISO 9001-2015 certificate
2016: Recognized as one of the best Med Spa National
2013: Won TripAdvisor excellence award
- Served 20,000+ customers from more than 65 countries.
- individual chalets specifically intended and designed as a house of healing.
- Expert Doctors and Therapists.
The Indus Valley Ayurveda Centre has:
- A large full-length swimming pool surrounded by lush trees
- Plentiful tennis courts
- A dedicated yoga hall.
- A complete library containing Vedic and Ayurvedic reading materials
- More than 150 professional and caring staff members to look after you.
What is included in the tour
The program can be customized to meet your specific wellness goal for weight loss, diabetes, hypertension, stress management, migraine & sinusitis,spine and joints care, skin care, chronic fatigue syndrome, post cancer therapies,anti-ageing and stomach disorders. Broad list of inclusions are given below:
- Accommodation for 14 nights as per the chosen package and room category
- Tour of Centre through sandal wood garden
- Consultation with the Wellness Physician
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Package Starts with Lunch & ends with Breakfast
- Eight sessions of Abhyanga & Sweda
- One session of SSPS : Shashtika Shali Pinda Sweda
- One session of PPS : Patra Pinda Sweda
- One session of Kashayaseka
- One session of Sarvagandhara
- Five sessions of Shirodhara
- Three sessions of Beauty Therapies
- Four sessions of Basti therapy
- Two sessions of Udvarthana (Powder Massage)
- Two sessions of Netratarpana
- Fourteen sessions of Yoga and fourteen sessions of Yoga Nidra
- Airport transfers from Mysore Airport (MYQ) or Mysore Railway Station.
- 5% Service Charge charged by the resort.
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
Cooking and Ayurveda classes are available on request, as well as Jyotish astrology readings and sightseeing around the city of Mysore.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Foreign language interpreters other than English (optional, chargeable & subject to availability)
- If you are looking for a Wellness Program to rejuvenate and relax which can be tailored to meet your specific wellness goal, this is the one.
- One of the best luxury retreats for weight loss, diabetes, hypertension, stress management, migraine & sinusitis,spine and joints care, chronic fatigue syndrome, post cancer therapies,skin care, anti-ageing and stomach disorders.
- Experience freshness and vigor with every breath and cleanse yourself from all your accumulated stress.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Satvic vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort and may vary as per the chosen program.
- Wake up
- Yoga Session
- Beauty therapies
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Breakfast
- Ayurveda Session as per program
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Lunch
- Ayurveda Session as per program
- Leisure time at the library, swimming pool etc.
- Sandalwood Garden Tour
- Satvic / Yogic Vegetarian Dinner
- Yoga Nidra Session
- Bed Time