Rishikesh tour from Delhi
Rishikesh, the 'place of the sages' is a celebrated spiritual town located on the banks of the river Ganges, known as Ganga in India. It is surrounded by Shivaik range of Himalayas on three sides and holds a deep cultural and spiritual significance for its visitors. It is believed that when Raibhya Rishi undertook rigorous penance, God appeared in the form of “Hrishikesh“ and henceforth this area came to be known as Rishikesh.
Rishikesh is also called the ‘Yoga capital of the world’. For spirituality seekers, it is the starting point for the Hindu Char-Dham pilgrimage, including Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Rishikesh is an ideal destination for those who want to delve deeper into spirituality and yoga. Sacred rivers and mountains make a perfect stage for yoga and hikes. For the adventurous, Rishikesh is the place for starting their trekking expeditions, white water rafting and excursions towards the Himalayan peaks.
What is included in the tour
- 2 nights at Aloha on the Ganges or similar, Rishikesh
- Yoga session, Rishikesh Walking tour and visit of Rishi Vashisth Gufa
- Breakfasts and Dinners for all days (starting from dinner on day of arrival and ending with breakfast on last day)
- A/C car or coach as per no. of pax and itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights & Visa assistance (optional)
- Entrance fees and ticketed entries to parks, activities, excursions etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and porterage.
- Personal expenses during the trip.
- Any item that is not indicated in the above program.
- All extra services.
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any additional costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Best of Rishikesh covered at a relaxed pace in 2 Nights & 3 Days. Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
- Best price guarantee – Despite of premium inclusions, we are offering you the tour at a significant discount to Major Travel Portals.
- All hotels have been carefully selected to be in the heart of the City so that you can enjoy long walks at leisure.
Day 1: Delhi to Rishikesh / Fresh breath at the Ganges:
Head for Rishikesh by Car / Coach. Stay in a wonderful Ganga facing resort and breath in the fresh air of the place. In the evening, we will take you for the divine Aarti on the Triveni Ghat, revered by tourists the world over.
Day 2: Rishikesh Sightseeing:
Today, early morning, we will do a tranquillizing Yoga session to relieve you of stress and give you a fresh lease of energy. Post breakfast, we will take you for walking tour of Rishikesh and show you the Lakshman Jhula. We then proceed to the Vashistha Gufa and spend time in the peaceful abode of Rishi Vashisth who was the Guru of Lord Rama. We head back to Rishikesh and time for you to roam around this city on your own.
Day 3: Rishikesh to Delhi:
Today, post breakfast, head back to Delhi by car / coach.Reach Delhi and board the flight back home or continue on to other destinations in India.