Goa tour from Delhi
Goa, situated on the west coast of India, is one of the most exciting states of India. Formerly a Portuguese colony, it is endowed with a variety of attractions including palm fringed beaches, miles of golden sands, lush green country-side, an incredible mosaic of cultural heritage, magnificent churches, temples, forts and monuments and a unique cultural synthesis of the east and west.
With its tropical climate, your visit to Goa will not leave you disappointed in any season. Goa is a treasure trove of culture, music, dances and art forms that can be enjoyed during local festivals and celebrations. Do not forget to visit the famous Saturday Market and its dance shows. A visit to Spice Plantation center is also must. Animal lovers can visit the State’s wildlife sanctuaries It is often said that ‘Goa never stops partying’. The city is known for its vibrancy that attains its pinnacle in the annual Goa Carnival festival.
What is included in the tour
- 3 nights at Amarante Beach Resort or similar, Goa
- South Goa tour
- Spice Plantation center tour
- Breakfasts and Dinners for all days (starting from dinner on day of arrival and ending with breakfast on last day)
- A/C car or coach as per no. of pax and itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights & Visa assistance (optional)
- Entrance fees and ticketed entries to parks, activities, excursions etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and porterage.
- Personal expenses during the trip.
- Any item that is not indicated in the above program.
- All extra services.
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any additional costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Best of Goa covered at a relaxed pace in 3 Nights & 4 Days. Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
- Best price guarantee – Despite of premium inclusions, we are offering you the tour at a significant discount to Major Travel Portals.
- All hotels have been carefully selected to be in the heart of the City so that you can enjoy long walks at leisure.
Day 1: Delhi to Goa:
Head for Goa by flight. Spend rest of the day basking in the sun at the nearby beach.
Day 2: South Goa / Spice Plantation tour:
Today, we will take you for South Goa and Spice plantation tour. You will be picked up in the morning and taken to Bom Jesus of Basilica church old goa, St Cathedral church, Mangeshi temple, Shantadurga Temple, Dona Paula jetty and Miramar beach. During the day, we will also visit the one of the famous Spice plantation centers in Goa and spend time in the midst of nature. We will learn from their expert guide about how spices are cultivated and grown and enjoy an authentic meal at lunch time. In the end, you also get time to buy some of those fresh spices and feni, a popular spirit in Goa made from Cashewnuts.
Day 3: Goa to Delhi:
Today, spend your day at leisure and enjoy shopping at many budget shops in Goa or party around at the beautiful beaches of Goa.