India’s ancient science of healing is at a conservative estimate, about five thousand years old. It is purely herbal based, its medication made from the roots, the leaves, the sap or even the bark of a tree; from small shrubs and weeds; from spices and their extracts. And sometimes even from precious metals administered in powdered form. No chemicals are used. So there are no harmful or painful side effects.
At CGH Earth they offer Ayurveda to enhance the quality of life by drawing upon the essence of nature. They have wonderful customized treatments administered by experienced physician and trained masseurs and masseuses. You can choose from the various treatment packages available on this website.
Location: Located upon the Vembanad Lake in the Kuttanad district of Kumarakom Kerala , approximately 15 kilometers north of the famous backwaters destination Alappuzha (Alleppey) in a peaceful surrounding, ideally suited for Yoga and Ayurveda.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Kuttanad, Kumarakom,Kerala, India|
|Accommodation||:||Heritage Bungalow, Heritage Mansion, Lake Front Villa with Private Pool|
|Temperature||:||25 - 32º C|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Kochi (COK) (~74 kms) / ~ 2 hrs (direct flights from Delhi and many other airports)|
Why CGH Earth - Coconut Lagoon?
- A singular lakeside Ayurveda Retreat upon one of the largest lakes in India - Venbanad Lake, Kumarakom.
- Experience the Kerala backwaters at their best.
- Has been awarded numerous times for "Best Heritage Hotel", " Environment Friendly / Sustainable Resort" by multiple agencies.
- Experience the traditional backwater villages, fluttering birds and magnificent sunsets.
- Stay at a CGH Earth Property , one of the oldest Hospitality Companies of Kerala.
- High quality Villas to create unique Wellness Experience.
- Sustainable property and Heritage Conscious.
- Home to a rare breed of cows.
CGH Earth - Coconut Lagoon has:
- A lakeside pool to take in the beauty and grandeur of the Venbanad lake.
- Extensive range of luxurious Herbal Massages and Therapies.
- A naturalists club - The Darter Club.
- Yoga classes and fitness center to keep you fit.
What is included in the tour
- Pre booking chat over phone to help you decide the right package
- Accommodation for 7 nights or more as per the chosen package and room category.
- Ayurveda cuisine - Healthy Breakfast,Lunch and Dinners
- Ayurveda Doctor Consultation.
- Uzhichil With Swedanam (1 hr 15 mns) - 1 session during the stay
- Rasayana Uzhichil (1 hr 45 mns) - 3 sessions during the stay
- Ellakithirummu - (2 hrs) - 2 sessions during the stay
- Sirodhara (1 hr) - 1 session during the stay
- Kizhi (1 hr) - 3 sessions during the stay
- Njavarakizhi ( 1 hr) - 2 sessions during the stay
- Pizhichil (1 hr 15 mns) - 2 sessions during the stay
- Airport transfers from Cochin Airport (COK).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Interpreter for Non - English / Non - Hindi languages.
- Experience Rejuvenation, vitality and cool mind.
- Stimulate the nervous system / Enhance muscle health.
- Encourage a balanced sleep cycle.
- Relieves muscular pains / joint pains.
- Improve overall health and fitness by ageing reduction of cells and tissues.
- Packages for 14 / 21 days also available as per requirement and doctor's advice and include the following -
- Udwarthanam - Manage weight loss
- Muttakizhi - Therapeutic Massages
- Mukhakanthi Lepam / Mukha Lepam - Exclusive facials
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Yoga Asanas
- Buffet Breakfast
- Ayurvedic treatment (as per plan)
- Ayurveda Lunch
- Enjoy a sport or two
- Take a dip in the pool
- Ayurveda Dinner
- Bed Time