All tours booked from GoGanges.com are subject to the below given terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
In order to ensure the success of your travel requirements, we would like to draw your attention to the following Terms and Conditions. Please note if you confirm and proceed with your booking or remit payment, you are automatically accepting these terms and conditions.
- The details mentioned on our website or shared with you via email are quotes and tentative itineraries. Booking is not confirmed until booking amount has been paid or booking has been confirmed on email by GoGanges.com.
- The rates are per person, based on the no. of people and room type mentioned in this itinerary.
- Please note all rates & conditions quoted are based on the current room breakdown, travel dates and length of stay as per the itinerary shared with you. In the event of any changes (such as number of rooms/people decrease, or length of stay changes) we reserve the right to review our prices. Additional rooms are on request and may be subject to supplemental costs.
- In case of unavailability / sudden increase in price of the listed hotels, flights, other arrangements, GoGanges.com will try its best to replace them with a similar arrangement.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal (For e.g. AC may not work on hills).
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa and ID proof (Within India - Aadhar or Passport). However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision. The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold GoGanges.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fees to the consulate or as applicable and he/she will not claim from GoGanges.com and Loss/Damage.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to clients or their personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences. Similarly, GoGanges.com is not liable for any damages caused by the clients to third parties. And, clients will be required to settle any such claims directly with third parties involved.
- CONFIRMATION PROCESS: All bookings must be confirmed by email directly to email@example.com or by initiating a remittance of booking amount to us.
- Any changes in the number of passengers travelling must be advised to GoGanges.com in writing via email or registered post.
- If the actual number of participants is less or more than specified in the final quotation, a price increase may occur. We will ask you to pay the extra pro-rata charges.
- All entrances / attractions are subject to availability and opening times. Since a given tour may not be available on a particular day, GoGanges.com may at its discretion schedule the tours on different days than the ones mentioned in the itinerary. This is required to ensure availability of a tour on a particular day.
- Flights offered are subject to final confirmation from Airline and may be subject to change.
- Price of flights and trains is as on the date of sharing this quote. Tour cost will be charged at the actual rates on date of booking.
- GoGanges.com merely acts as facilitator / agent on behalf of the end service provider, i.e.accommodation providers, airlines, transportation providers, sight seeing / attractions providers, visa, foreign exchange and insurance providers. We do not assume any responsibility for damages caused to the customers on account of the above mentioned or similar service providers due to their failure, bankruptcy, insolvency. In such cases, we will try our best to offer you the next best alternative and which may involve extra cost.
- For all travel, customers are strictly advised to carry with them mobile phones to ensure seamless communication with various service providers. In the absence of being unable to contact, customer assumes full responsibility for misses and omissions in the tour. (E.g. your pick up contact point at the airport is unable to locate you and you are not contactable.)
Cancellation policy varies from tour to tour. It is mentioned on the tour page as part of "terms and conditions" or communicated to the customer at the time of booking and must be strictly adhered to.
All cancellations must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be acknowledged by GoGanges.com. We will try to be as flexible as possible with regard to dates/cancellation deadlines. However, unless advised differently the cancellation advised at the time of booking will be applicable.
FORCE MAJEURE : GoGanges.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the holiday or any other scenario where performance and/or prompt performance of the contract is prevented by reason of war or threat of war, riot, civil strike, industrial dispute (affecting employees or any person other than those of the company), terrorist activity, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, adverse weather conditions, traffic jams, hostilities or political unrest and other similar conditions beyond the control of the company. Under these circumstances we will attempt to reschedule, reroute or negotiate limited cancellation charges however cannot guarantee this. If the group is stranded, the end client directly will be charged unless advised otherwise.
However, you may be able to make subsequent claims in such situations from your insurance provider, subject to the terms and conditions of the travel insurance policy issued to you.
ALTERATIONS AFTER ARRIVAL MADE BY CLIENT: Any alteration or abandonment of travel or hotel accommodation after the client has commenced the tour will be in breach of the contract and will not be accepted as any basis of claim against the company and no refunds will be made.